Sign in to follow this  
R77 Adder

F/C-37 Thunder restoration project

As many people know the F/C-37 Thunder mod has been broken for a while now since the jets DLC, I know that many people are working on a F/C-37 mod restoration or a F-35C Mod, Like Buck and SGTFuller, There progress seems to have halted, I am not judging them they can do what they like with there life and can take as long as they would like to complete there mods. Having that said the main issue with the F/C-37 mod is the bumping up and down on the runway, Everything else like textures and weapons work fine and it flies perfectly, I have never got into ArmA modding and I heard it can be hard. This isnt the place to start really even though I just want to fix this issue it has when on the runway and then I could see what I could do from there. To me I feel like the issue when it bumps while on the ground has something to do with the handling or PhysX, That is what I want to change but cant figure out how to change. Any help will be much appreciated. 

You are very wrong. progress hasnt halted. Progress is simply behind the curtain.

Your statement is very strange. Did you even ask what the status is?

oh wait...thats not allowed on this forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1