dodzh

[RELEASE] Lootsystem Script

12 hours ago, dodzh said:

hey man, there is no update for a3 buildings, i use positions within in the models but that wasn't designed for that is why some dont look right. if you want 100% control need to create custom positions.

Yeah I've used your tool and it is quite easy to improve those spawn positions but after doing some CUP buildings fixes I got lazy.

I was hoping your next update would include those better positions that we can get with your tool....

Perhaps someone can help you with that. I would do it but I am on a deadline to release a mission next week :( 

3 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there guys + dodzh !

I don't know what's the code , because i haven't check it , but probably,

you should change your code  to "WeaponHolderSimulated"

ex:

_Loot = createVehicle ["WeaponHolderSimulated",[_Loot_Pos select 0, _Loot_Pos select 1,_Loot_Pos select 2], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];

I hope this helps !

modifying the code to allow for wrong potions to work can create more problems that solutions as will be impossible to predict some custom cases.  

i provided a way to fix this by allowing the use to place loot in exact positions. many other similar systems had this problem and had to adopt this method to make sure this wont happen.

@Chuc

please provide what building class names are the ones creating this problem and ill look at it.  if you dont know how to get class name on the position tool video i show how to get this or simple take an ss of one is not working and ill try to find the class name