Sign in to follow this  
Lazarus_Long

New vietnam mission!

there was exactly 1 Parachute Drop. I have a book on it, will attempt to find it tonight and get the name and details about the jump for you smile.gif

Yes you guys need to be careful with the airstrikes. Just like in real-life, the bombers may not drop their payload exactly at the coordinates you intended, especially if they are too close to any enemy installations such as the VC mortars position that you are supposed to neutralize.

Also keep in mind that the napalm will completely destroy anything within a 55m radius. There is no way to hide from the flames.

These kind of mistakes happened more frequently than they should in real life during the Vietnam War. Many US service men lost their life this way.

Always in for a good nam mission. If I dl from the past link will the fixed version be in? Going to get it right now

PowerHour

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ Dec. 26 2002,19:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i played it christmas morning....the bloody napalm dropped right on my head<span id='postcolor'>

LOL me too before i got a perfect direct hit that obliterated all the enemy.

I found the standard airstrike script and have it in a SOG mission im fooling with and its a blast to have realistic CAS !!!

Good Mission, man!

Short - but sweet smile.gif

Just one thing that causes me headaches - the good ole' OFP-Chopper-AI, keeps crashing into each other from time to time biggrin.gif

I think you'll be on guard duty - I can't belive that they would sacrafice their fresh-meat at the frontline.

Nevertheless - Keep your eyes open - god'll bless you.