When it asks for cars, and you click every part of a car it says WRONG..If u click an image with just the bumper or some other part it says WRONG. took me upwards of 12 tries each one more ridiculous than the others. One capture had cars in every single frame, but still said wrong Captcha if you clicked them all.  Captcha is garbage,  Shame on you guys for using such a outdated piece of garbage software. No longer using this forum if your going to run it like all the existing members are the enemy. Good bye  BIS forums, its been damn near worthless from the start.   If a 10 year old account, that has a half dozen security measures as well as being linked to my steam, my facebook, and my email doesnt make me good enough for you then ill just leave.

That's interesting. I just thought about asking a moderator to add more Captchas. Because the spambot posts are getting ridiculous.

7 hours ago, Dedmen said:

That's interesting. I just thought about asking a moderator to add more Captchas. Because the spambot posts are getting ridiculous.

Almost never had any problems with spambots when new accounts required validation by a moderator. It's been going downhill rapidly ever since that was dropped.

• Like 1

I wholeheartedly agree with first post - Captchas on BIF are often a nuisance, and they do nothing to combat the ever-growing wave of spambots.