Pyrit.

Livestream 10/10 ASK Questions!

Hello Outlanders! Another week, another Dev Stream incoming.

giphy.gif

So once again we are giving you the wonderful opportunity to ask questions Before the Live stream so we can make sure to address them and prioritize them once we are live! :)

1. You mentioned updated combat mechanics can you tell us or demonstrate what that means? Currently i have issues with shooting when someone is close to me my gun wont fire. 

2. Is there any plans to fix reloading animations and make reload and changing weapons a bit faster.

3. Any plans to fix jumping/ vaulting its very clunky right now?

-Anything about possible PvE? Whether it be AI bandits, or wild animals?

-Some times when I spawn, it seems other players spawn very close by. And within seconds I am in a gunfight. Any upcoming spawn adjustments? Especially with duos coming I'm sure. 

-Do you have any plans for more modes? For example, a 6v6 mode fighting for the loot drop or and other items. 

How Customizable Will Weapons Be i.E The Dragonov At The Menu Screen Will We Be Able To Color The Different Parts Of the Weapon Like The Cheek Pad And Weapon Strap Or Will the Base Of The Weapon Be One Color Also the SVU Is the Supressor An Attachment Or Is It Integrated

Hi !

Great job for this game ! I love it !!

3 questions :

1. Vigor is in 30 or 60 fps actually ?

2. In February, will it be in 60 fps ?

3. I would like to know if the Vigor's team will be at the Paris Games Week for presenting this fantastic game and meet the french's fans ?

4. Are you gonna include a ranked system ?

5. Will it be possible to increase the social system (for exemple : knowing who was in the session, who I killed or who killed me) ?

6. Duo or squad in the next update ?

There's a lot of bugs that I could talk about to, but I'm sure that you already know them, and I'm sure that you'll gonna correct them in the next update. 

Again, this game is terrific, a great great job from all the team. 

Big thank You (from Paris !!)