omegahunter

(Script)How to transform any vehicle ( Tanks, Boats, helicopters, cars, truck ) into a drone ?

Actually, i would like to find a way ( script ) in order to transform any normal vehicle into a drone, drivable via a drone terminal as any drone ( Mq-12 Falcon, AR-2 Darter, etc... )  if indeed that is possible .

. Plus, I read a topic about this :

But I can't figure out how to do it properly . Is there someone can enlighten me on the subject, it will be so kind from you . Thanks in advance .

In the thread you are talking about it is stated that you cannot make a single vehicle autonomous. The only thing possible is to use a a convoy with AI drivers present and such. So there is not something you cannot do. It is just stated that you can simply not do it. In the thread you posted at least  :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, JohnKalo said:

In the thread you are talking about it is stated that you cannot make a single vehicle autonomous. The only thing possible is to use a a convoy with AI drivers present and such. So there is not something you cannot do. It is just stated that you can simply not do it. In the thread you posted at least  :thumbsup:

Thnaks for you reply . I really thought that i misunderstood the topic . Nevertheless, i still searching so far . If anyone got an idea, feel free to give it to me.

Thanks in advance .

Alternate solution: remoteControl

Say veh1 is a vehicle you want to control:

In a trigger radio alpha repeatable :

0 = [] spawn {

player remoteControl driver veh1;

driver veh1 switchCamera "external";

waitUntil {sleep 2; !alive cameraOn};
   {objnull remoteControl _x} forEach crew cameraOn;

player switchCamera "internal";

};

As you can see, each time you trigger the radio alpha, you drive the vehicle (as your own unit stays where you are), and you can even shift to gunner, use an artillery computer if any, and you're back with release UAV control menu!

EDITED. Should work for all cases, even if player switches between seats or leaves the vehicle (still as "UAV controled").

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1