EO

Ravaged and Frithified Gear

Ravaged and Frithified Gear has been updated.

Added a Supply Box that contains all Ravaged and Frithified Gear...

L4bhDYk.jpg

Supply Box can be found under Supplies in the Eden Editor.

Steam Workshop.

• Like 5

On 10/7/2019 at 10:11 AM, EO said:

Added a Supply Box that contains all Ravaged and Frithified Gear...

L4bhDYk.jpg

Supply Box can be found under Supplies in the Eden Editor.

Steam Workshop.

Great things are coming! :thanx:

• Like 3

On 10/6/2019 at 10:45 AM, EO said:

Decals and destruction effects done...

L4bhDYk.jpg

#ImmersionMatters!!!

• Like 3

EO, any thoughts on retexing any of the new contact uniforms such as the Grant suits or maybe even the sweater fatigues in a similar way to how you did the fatigues recently?

@HerestotheGears

My mediocre skills have always required a BI texture template to work from, the texture files for the Granit suit are currently "locked" under EBO format for obvious reasons.

With that being said I'm pretty happy with the content Ravaged and Frithified Gear has to offer so I now see it as officially retired. :rthumb:

27 minutes ago, EO said:

My mediocre skills [...]

You're being way too modest my friend.

Nowadays, my typical test-play of the Altis showcase in Ravage begins like this : keep hitting dat "restart" button until the dead truck driver has an EO uniform I can take, and then I'm good to go. cool_anim.gif

• Like 5

Haha, that's really sweet bro, thanks. :icon_biggrin:

On 11/3/2019 at 4:04 PM, EO said:

With that being said I'm pretty happy with the content Ravaged and Frithified Gear has to offer so I now see it as officially retired. :rthumb:

Maybe semi-retired...

tK4qr72.jpg

Still tweaking but should be added as an "optional extra" soon. :icon_biggrin:

• Like 5

Added an optional folder that contains three retextured CBRN Suits (requires Contact DLC)...

Ij5Uswt.jpg

0stxws7.jpg

MAYjsth.jpg

Special thanks to @POLPOX for allowing me to use his source files. :thumb: 

Steam Workshop.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to send you a PM, but Forums don't like your name!

I'm wondering, and I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, if you would be so kind to share the sample/swatch of the hunting camo you made for Ravaged Gear and GM Uniforms? As it may be obvious, I'm looking for something like that for my little addon, and before I'd reinvent the wheel, I thought it may be a good idea to ask you, since yours is very nice.

4 minutes ago, krzychuzokecia said:

I'm wondering, and I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds here, if you would be so kind to share the sample/swatch of the hunting camo you made for Ravaged Gear and GM Uniforms? As it may be obvious, I'm looking for something like that for my little addon, and before I'd reinvent the wheel, I thought it may be a good idea to ask you, since yours is very nice.

Not at all mate, believe it or not I was thinking just the same thing when you released your mod. I'll make a point of uploading the texture and send it to you via PM. :icon_biggrin:

(yes, i'm aware I can't be PM'd at the moment, moderators are looking into it)

• Like 1

A wee aquatic update of sorts...

A retextured UAV backpack, a retextured Zodiac, combined they create the EO Zodiac Backpack.

The backpack can be found in the VA and Eden under Equipment > Backpacks.

The Zodiac can be found in Eden under the Civilian > EO Civilian Expansion > Boats.

Steam Workshop.  :rthumb:

• Like 4

And another wee update...

Added 6 Tent Backpacks. (Assemble/Dissemble a tent with an Inventory from the backpack)

Mod has been completely re-signed.

New server key.   

Steam Workshop.

• Like 7

Hey EO I know you said you retired from this mod but would you consider putting your special touch on a mod that is not being worked on any longer, with permission of course.  The mod would be this one from the workshop.  I absolutely love what you've done and actually have your mod as one of my requirements for my mod Martial Law.  Even though I really like the Frith's Ruin mod and have that as a requirement, I am considering replacing it with the other that I linked for the more realistic look.  If you were to get permission to give that magic touch to that mod that would be even better, that's if you would even like to do it. . . . come on you know you want to😉  Anyways sorry trouble you but I just know that your work would look fantastic on that mod.  Stay Safe

• Like 1

Another wee update :icon_biggrin: 

Live out your Leon S Kennedy fantasies (minus the blond floppy fringe) with a Tactical Vest/Patrol Cap combo...

jHI1e08.jpeg

E3y8J2Q.jpeg

Increased the "Ravage" Tactical Vest logo...

OvAMHlS.jpeg

Added T-Shirt variants to the retextured CTRG uniforms.

Steam Workshop. :rthumb:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Working on some variants of a camping backpack model kindly donated by NightHawk.(The backpack was his entry to the recent Art of War contest) :icon_biggrin:

Ycnv1Bd.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Wow, that's a beautiful backpack, even after being ravaged! Congrats to you and NightHawk!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, krzychuzokecia said:

Wow, that's a beautiful backpack, even after being ravaged! Congrats to you and NightHawk!

The original is on the workshop:icon_biggrin:

• Thanks 1