EasyMan

Arma2base.de

Greetings to all ARMA players, I had one question that is a burden to my heart. Anyone who knows what happened to this site full of ARMA2 modifications suddenly becomes a descriptive aspect of the game and the modification is gone (we know there is ARMAHOLIC but my browser is downloading slowly, even if the internet is fast, so I use the so-called DOWNLOAD MANAGER, thanks Unfortunately, ARMAHOLIC does not add the only page on which ARMA 2 has already been modified Arma2base.de, suddenly disappeared.
downloading, for example: CAA1 or CWR2 and other GB modifications to 50 Kb can go directly to the holiday. I play ARMA 3, but I like ARMA 2.

Right here, please who knows what happened to her, and also downloading changes from her to tell me why she does not work if she knows it.

Thank you for your reply.

Edited by EasyMan

Money ... most of the site previously hosting OFP, Arma and Arma2 Mods and addons are closed or closing because it cost a lot of energy and money for the people managing them and it's so easy and free to download from Steam at high speed ...

I had, myself, closed Armed Assault.info because I had some health issues and in the same I can no more pay for the server and for the high level connection people are asking for.

On this subject, there is still some Arma2 Mods and Addons available as "archives" , thanks to JerryHopper, on Armed Assault.info closed site.

Edited by oldbear
I am really an old bear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, oldbear said:

Money ... most of the site previously hosting OFP, Arma and Arma2 Mods and addons are closed or closing because it cost a lot of energy and money for the people managing them and it's so easy and free to download from Steam at high speed ...

I had, myself, closed Armed Assault.info because I had some health issues and in the same I can no more pay for the server and for the high level connection people are asking for.

On this subject, there is still some Arma2 Mods and Addons available as "archives" , thanks to JerryHopper, on Armed Assault.info closed site.

I loved 'Armed Assault.Info', it was a great place for mods, news and stuff. Thanks to @oldbear for having worked on and done that, and it was unfortunate it ended.

Now when I go into AA.info, my 'malwarebytes' just pops up a warning, so I tend not to use it as much, I do occasionally, taking care of course, but not much.

These are great loses to the series, AH being one of the only hosters now for most mods or large numbers. There are, of course, mods all over the place/internet, but even these are getting fewer. Steam has been good for A3, but I still don't use mods from steam for this series (I don't play A3). I do use steam for other games and it is convenient, but I still like the old way.. Nevermind.

@Easyman.. 50kb is pretty slow, lets be honest. :(

For anyone else looking, a few maybe to look at:

ofpec

moddb

Kronzkys

PMC

Nexus

Also there is another I got 'kju's' mods from, can't find it now. It may have closed too. I have a HDD with links on to a few others, but you'll have to wait until I use that HDD again, means digging it out of the cupboard.. ;)

AH has most of the popular ones there though.

Edit: Just thought, I have a few HDD's full of mods for this series, covering all, right back to ofp. Maybe in the future I'll get some on dropbox or somewhere, have to check size limits etc. Something for me to think about.

Whatever happened to devheaven !!

thanks to the archives of the Armed Assault Info, I downloaded something, a shame as it was said, FDM does not understand with ARMAHOLIC, it is a great shame, but I buy my own internet connection. Gold CWR and CAA1.

The Internet was running faster than ever, but suppressing the Supronet. What quick, trouble-free and not too expensive internet would you recommend?