Frank_Tutoto

importing a model to arma 3

so guys all i need is a basic and easy tutorial to understand how to import a model from lets say 3ds max or blender etc. to arma 3 something like a boat or a car this is my first time doing this and i want something that i can easily understand if there is out there because all the pinned threads most of them are outdated and others are only a youtube video 1 hour long but its not for learning purposes its only showing you how to get something to in game i need something that i can understand . like what i want to do is get a model buy it then open it in any 3d model program export it as anything idk and then start working on it just texturing it and adding some physics sounds etc. and pack it and try it 

22 hours ago, Frank_Tutoto said:

a basic and easy tutorial

22 hours ago, Frank_Tutoto said:

something like a boat or a car

vehicles are already at the more advanced end of model importing. If you want something basic then start with buildings or static objects.

1 hour ago, Dedmen said:

vehicles are already at the more advanced end of model importing. If you want something basic then start with buildings or static objects.

okay thanks but do you have any tutorial for that ? but when you say a building i can like make something in blender and then import it to arma 3 like a basic building but i need something to learn from (a guide )