Devastator_cm

Briefing Room Desk & Screen Picture Size

Hi Guys,

does anyone know what is the picture size for the jet dlc briefing room desk and screen to properly display a jpg file? I tried 1:1 and 1:2 ratio but had no success to display the picture completely. It is always having som portion of it out of display..

the texture is 2048*2048 BUT it is doubled, that's a technique bohemia uses to put two texture in one file, in other words in your pic the top part 2048*1024 will be displayed if the texture is applied to the briefing screen and the bottom part (same size) will be applied if it's on the briefing desk (maybe the other way around, I don't remember for sure) so you should get something that looks like this:eBXKD2c.jpg

• Like 4

well i found the script i was looking for but cant get it work properly.

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "Texture name"];

but when i plug it in and launch the mission i get a "Picture texturename not found", anyone know a way to fix this?

4 hours ago, E. Shaffer said:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "Texture name"];

If you've added it just as you've written it above, then "Texture name" is the image name or path it is looking for but it's in the wrong format.
You would replace "Texture name" with an image in jpg or paa format. For example:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "\img\myImage.paa"];

So in the root of your mission folder you may have a folder called img and the myImage.paa within.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2020 at 3:42 AM, anfo said:

If you've added it just as you've written it above, then "Texture name" is the image name or path it is looking for but it's in the wrong format.
You would replace "Texture name" with an image in jpg or paa format. For example:

this setObjectTextureGlobal [0, "\img\myImage.paa"];

So in the root of your mission folder you may have a folder called img and the myImage.paa within.

Does this work in multiplayer?

• Like 1

Yes.

Anyone know how to get videos to properly display on these?

I have videos I play perfectly on Large Rugged Screens, but on the Briefing room screen the bottom half of the screen is cutoff 

On 7/6/2021 at 10:56 AM, Devastator_cm said:

which command do you use to play a video on a screen?

scopeName "main6";
while{true}do{
tv setobjecttexture [0,"videos\BreakContact.ogv"];
["videos\BreakContact.ogv",[10,10]] spawn bis_fnc_playvideo;
sleep 480; 
if (!alive TV)then {
breakTo "main6";
    };
 };

Is the script I am calling but the command to play it would be spawn bis_fnc_playvideo;