LAndersson

PLAYER 1 Profile bug

Hello!

I recently reinstalled arma 3 and when I got into the game it was all weird, the resolution and the hud was so big and my profiles was gone (I have fixed the resolution problem).

When I go into the profile tab and try to create a new profile it says that the name is PLAYER 1 and I cant change it, even if I create 10 profiles then name is still PLAYER 1. Note that I have checked my documents for my profiles and they are still there and when I go into the parameters in the Arma launcher I can launch as my old profiles but it still doesn't work. 

I troubleshooted arma 3 and everything was looking good except one thing and it said ''Cannot access My documents'', I think this has something to do with the problem but any help would have been appreciated.

I want help with getting my old profiles back into Arma 3 so I can chose them and/or get the ability to create a new profile that saves and that I can change the name of.

Verify your windows security parameters. You should white list Arma's executable, battleeye's one, Steam..

1 hour ago, LAndersson said:

How do I whitelist the Arma executable, battleeye and stuff

Usually on windows. See windows defender and apps access parameters.

On 12/28/2018 at 4:32 AM, J.Sutter said:

How did you fix it

Whitelist Arma 3 in Windows defender Works for me now!

• Like 1