Hello.

Does anyone have any knowledge or skill to get the lights off? 

primary order:

- lights off the airport

- streetlights off

- some of the buildings also have lights. If they too would get the lights off.

(gas station / hospital / air traffic control towers / some factories (solar power plant) / and many other buildings where there is lights)

thanks.

//Use an object as switch for some
// Needs in editor:One objekt as lightswitch (e.g. generator), an empty (= unvisible) marker named lights, some lamps inside radius
// Called from INIT of the object (e.g. generator)

// Example:
// lgt = this addAction [""Lights ON"", ""0 = [0, 150, 'lights'] execVM 'scripts\baselights.sqf'"", nil, 6, true, true, """", ""alive _target && ((getPos _target) distance (getPos _this)) <= 4""];
// lgt = this addAction [""Lights OFF"", ""0 = [0.95, 150, 'lights'] execVM 'scripts\baselights.sqf'"", nil, 5, true, true, """", ""alive _target && ((getPos _target) distance (getPos _this)) <= 4""];

// Important: Don´t use "if (isServer) then {SOMECODE};" ,because the script has to be executed local on the players PC !
// with this script you can switch of lights in a radius of 150m around the empty marker  (Action menu Mousewheel).

_types = ["Lamps_Base_F", "PowerLines_base_F", "Land_LampHalogen_F"];    // add here all lightsources you have used or all lightsources from map
_onoff = _this select 0;
_dist = _this select 1;
_marker = _this select 2;

for [{_i=0},{_i < (count _types)},{_i=_i+1}] do
{
    // powercoverage is a marker I placed.
    _lamps = getMarkerPos _marker nearObjects [_types select _i, _dist];
    sleep 1;
    {_x setDamage _onoff} forEach _lamps;
};

Don´t use a damage more than 0.95 as seen in the "Lights OFF"-Code ( [""Lights OFF"", ""0 = [0.95, 150, 'lights'] ), because it will destroy all lightsources and they wont be able to switch ON again.

• Like 1

@HazJ works well with all street lamps, but no gas station. How do I get the gas station off the lights? Runway lights are also on

@Purzel It's a good thing, but it's about getting the lights out of the whole map.

1 hour ago, Casio91Fin said:

@HazJ works well with all street lamps, but no gas station. How do I get the gas station off the lights? Runway lights are also on

@Purzel It's a good thing, but it's about getting the lights out of the whole map.

I assume those don't use Lamps_base_F then. Just find the correct one for those and add them in the array.

11 hours ago, Casio91Fin said:

Here's the array I use, which I think gets them all.

[
"Lamps_base_F",
"PowerLines_base_F",
"PowerLines_Small_base_F",
"Land_fs_roof_F",
"Land_FuelStation_01_roof_F",
"Land_FuelStation_02_roof_F",
"Land_FuelStation_01_roof_malevil_F"
];

*edit* - ooh, forgot about runway/lighthouse lights. 

Good, there is some progress now, but "Land_fs_roof_F" did not work at all or not worked properly. 

for "_i" from 0 to count getAllHitPointsDamage _x - 1 do 
 { 
  _x setHitIndex [_i, 0.97]; 
 }; 
}  
forEach nearestObjects  

player,  
 [ 
  "Lamps_base_F", 
"PowerLines_base_F", 
"PowerLines_Small_base_F", 
"Land_fs_roof_F",