I have encountered this peculiarly frustrating issue in that I cannot select my project folder in my P: drive in the "Output root folder" selection within the "Location" tab of the "Mapframe properties" window of Terrain Builder; I don't know what's causing this. What makes this the most frustrating is that I wasted a considerable amount of time because it deleted all of the contents of my  P: drive after following the Atlas Terrain Building guide flawlessly otherwise. Atlas Terrain Building Guide: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28049 - It would be much appreciated if someone knew how to resolve the issue that I addressed as I haven't a clue as to why it won't allow me to select my project folder within the P: drive.

I resolved this issue by copying & pasting the arma3work information from there to my P: drive. I'll update this thread if there are any further issues.

Don't use P:\ in your file paths in layers.cfg or anywhere else

ed1fed1a3c593de48b78025eb2d29b15.png

14 hours ago, RoF said:

Don't use P:\ in your file paths in layers.cfg or anywhere else

It required me to include my P:\ drive for the directory that I needed to target. What I decided to do is replace the changed template with the original template, and then I repeated the process of replacing the yourtag_ yourproject template texts with my directory reference texts. After I completed the process, I then had the ability to generate the layers, but subsequent to running through the processes, of which there were two, for generating the layers, I received a similar error.

I could upload the project to Google Drive or Drop Box if you would like to review it, which would be much appreciated. Instructing me upon what I need to search for to resolve the issue that I addressed would suffice though as it's my own issue. Also, I can't install L3DT from the store as it's down and I need to create a height, shaders, lighting, attributes, and normal map for the map that I plan on making as I would like it to be based off of an actual location that I've already chosen. Are there any alternatives for L3DT that are currently available?