ANZACSAS Steven

Enhanced Helicopter Tailrotor Effect Mod

4p6bvhjpzbakbuk4g.jpg 

Enhanced Helicopter Tailrotor Effect Mod For Arma 3 by ANZACSAS Steve.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
         - Enhances the tailrotor effect on US helicopters.

- UH-80, AH-99, AH-9, MH-9 also Bis Base Classes.

- More challenging flight characteristics.

- More of a "Take on Helicopters" feel.

- Will work for Addons based off these units/classes.

- Signed and has server key.

- Enjoy.:)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1526953405

http://www.mediafire.com/file/9d9bpdl6hz3tdav/ANZACSAS_Enhanced_Helicopter_Tailrotor_Effect_Mod.7z/file

Note - This mod enhances the torque/anti-torque effect associated with vertical tail rotor configured helicopters.Try the mod and you will feel the effect.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

This mod enhances the torque/anti-torque effect associated with vertical tail rotor configured helicopters.Try the mod and you will feel the effect.

I did try it out ,it`s very good .Works on modded helicopters ,what I can tell after some flying.I did try it out ,it`s very good .Works on modded helicopters ,what I can tell after some flying.Will this change Advanced Flight Model?

john1, Thanks for the feedback.:)

Yes this will work in with the Advanced flight model.:)

I would love to see a video from your perspective. This made my pro flight trainer pedal controls a bit too sensitive when just barely applying gentle pressure on one foot. What flight controls are you using or is it keyboard and mouse? I would love to test this out properly but it's literally unstable for me with my set up I assume.

CPT Dubois,thanks for the feedback.I was hoping to hear from someone who is using rudder/yaw pedals.:)I use a logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick.I use the twist action on the pistol grip to yaw.

Are you using only this mod when tested this?

I was rather aggressive with the values we are using,i was half expecting there to be side effects.I am going to work on it more this weekend and release an update.:)

I havnt ever made a vid or uploaded one either.I'll have to look into it one day.

Thanks again for the feedback.:)

3 hours ago, ANZACSAS Steven said:

CPT Dubois,thanks for the feedback.I was hoping to hear from someone who is using rudder/yaw pedals.:)I use a logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick.I use the twist action on the pistol grip to yaw.

Are you using only this mod when tested this?

I was rather aggressive with the values we are using,i was half expecting there to be side effects.I am going to work on it more this weekend and release an update.:)

I havnt ever made a vid or uploaded one either.I'll have to look into it one day.

Thanks again for the feedback.:)

Yes, I have used the mod alone to test it. But that sounds like a plan and keep up the good work!

I dont know if its my pc/install but if i start a mission flying in the editor the AFM takes a second to kick in and the aircraft is crazily sensitive.

35 minutes ago, ANZACSAS Steven said:

I dont know if its my pc/install but if i start a mission flying in the editor the AFM takes a second to kick in and the aircraft is crazily sensitive.

AI go crazy when piloted heli with your mod

Im using ch pro pedals, it is really sensitive.

In default settings, with AFM on, turn off auto-trim and give it a go. FLys more like DCS.

THanks

Hey guys,thanks for all the input.I am currently working to adjust the sensitivity for rudder/yaw pedals thanks to CPT Dubois.:) I am aware of the AI having problems handling the extra torque effect.The mod was and is intended for use by player.The adjustments i have made to allow for rudder pedals setup will improve the AI handling.

I plan to release an update this weekend.:)

• Like 1