gc8

Arsenal with prices

Hi

This has been asked before but didn't find answer. So can you make arsenal so that the items costs money?

thx!

• Like 1

Sure. Just write your own arsenal with own UI completely.

Or are you asking if one can reuse the Vanilla Arsenal for that? No. Not without rewriting 90% of it.

• Like 1

Is there no event handler or something to detect when arsenal is closed so that you could deduct the cost that way?

antistasi has a custom arsenal system with limitation of what things you can take(depends on what you bring etc.),  so maybe you could ask them how they did it 

2 hours ago, gc8 said:

Is there no event handler or something to detect when arsenal is closed so that you could deduct the cost that way?

There is the arsenalOpened and arsenalClosed SEH ( scripted eventHandlers ) . I suppose you could use both of these to...

• On arsenalOpened take a snapshot of the players gear, getUnitLoadout.
  • On arsenalClosed take another.
  • Compare all the items between the two and make a list of what is new and what the player no longer has that he went in with.
  • Go through the new and missing lists and query some data structure for buy/sell prices.
  • Remove/add money from player.

2 hours ago, SzepyCZ said:

antistasi has a custom arsenal system with limitation of what things you can take(depends on what you bring etc.),  so maybe you could ask them how they did it 

Yes I know, maybe they can release that at some point?

@Larrow

Exactly what I was thinking :)

thx!

Just leaving a link here :)

• Like 1