Jump to content
Αplion

HAFM NAVY (Ships) - v2.0

Recommended Posts

On 3/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, beno_83au said:

I haven't had this. Have you checked your spawn script to see if there's something you've done that's doing this? Perhaps spawning loops that bog everything down?

Deadman clearly stated what's wrong with mod

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, omon said:

Deadman clearly stated what's wrong with mod

Still though, I haven't experienced it so it's not entirely unlikely that they've caused an issue. Everyone's written a bad script or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello guys, i was just wondering if there's any further plans for ships or something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/3/2021 at 6:28 PM, beebah said:

Hello guys, i was just wondering if there's any further plans for ships or something

Any response?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, beebah said:

Any response?

 

Nope ... 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi here !

I'm french mapper and want to use your fabulous HAFM_Admiral / Admiral Grigorovitch-class FG !
In this ship, there are a Briefing room with boards. It's possible to apply a script for briefing on this boards ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello

Little asking: Its this Mod still in Deploment or its that here already abandoned? I am try to get infos about.

My Feedback for this mod its...its nice but need many Improvements: Like Perfomence in MP i got by Shooting missels a input lagging so got the missle Back and forth for back and forth to the targets....and i think this Input lagging comes much from this mod....I hope you guys working still on this nice mod and i hope its got better if not give up. "No i not asking for any updates" i just try to make u a feedback.

The supply ships turning circle is too long
The Anti Missles i think have the Problem that they can hit some of own ship but i not shoot much of it. and its seems they not look that target?
And many more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/1/2022 at 10:43 PM, john85oc said:

Hello

Little asking: Its this Mod still in Deploment or its that here already abandoned? I am try to get infos about.

My Feedback for this mod its...its nice but need many Improvements: Like Perfomence in MP i got by Shooting missels a input lagging so got the missle Back and forth for back and forth to the targets....and i think this Input lagging comes much from this mod....I hope you guys working still on this nice mod and i hope its got better if not give up. "No i not asking for any updates" i just try to make u a feedback.

The supply ships turning circle is too long
The Anti Missles i think have the Problem that they can hit some of own ship but i not shoot much of it. and its seems they not look that target?
And many more.

Dunno, everyone's silent. Probably facing real life issues; i'm sure the mod's not abandoned 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meaning mod makers have to keep responding to bait posts!

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

Meaning mod makers have to keep responding to bait posts!

My post was not a bait post but really interested. I didn't ask for updates either, just whether this beautiful mod will be developed further or not. Because the last updates also happened in 2020. Unfortunately there is nothing new here. Which I personally think is a shame. Ship mods in Arma3 and yeah maybe in Arma4 too would be really cool. Also, I didn't mean anything negative about my post here, so I don't understand how this can be viewed as a "bait" post with a serious question and feedback and since all sources on this mod are pretty quiet, it looked a lot like "discontinued development". 

 

But I'm happy if it goes further here, I didn't mean it "bad" with my post from April 1st, 2022 I'm just curious and I'm probably not the only one who would be happy about improvements and updates.

5 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Arma 4 is on horizon guys 🙂

Yes I'm curious about Arma 4 too 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, this was an ambitious plus huge project and I enjoyed its creation together with my friend Devastator_cm.

But since upcoming ArmA 4 will be based on a different game engine, I see no point to continue developing this on ArmA 3.

Who knows ... maybe if the new game engine helps better, we'll try something on new game, but again no promises given.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Αplion said:

But since upcoming ArmA 4 will be based on a different game engine, I see no point to continue developing this on ArmA 3.

That's probably how a lot of projects will be looked at now I guess, which is fair enough. Good job though 👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×