Αplion

HAFM NAVY (Ships) - v2.0

On 3/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, beno_83au said:

I haven't had this. Have you checked your spawn script to see if there's something you've done that's doing this? Perhaps spawning loops that bog everything down?

Deadman clearly stated what's wrong with mod

2 hours ago, omon said:

Deadman clearly stated what's wrong with mod

Still though, I haven't experienced it so it's not entirely unlikely that they've caused an issue. Everyone's written a bad script or two.

Hello guys, i was just wondering if there's any further plans for ships or something

On 11/3/2021 at 6:28 PM, beebah said:

Hello guys, i was just wondering if there's any further plans for ships or something

Any response?

8 minutes ago, beebah said:

Any response?

Nope ... 🙂

• Like 1

Hi here !

I'm french mapper and want to use your fabulous HAFM_Admiral / Admiral Grigorovitch-class FG !
In this ship, there are a Briefing room with boards. It's possible to apply a script for briefing on this boards ?

Hello

Little asking: Its this Mod still in Deploment or its that here already abandoned? I am try to get infos about.

My Feedback for this mod its...its nice but need many Improvements: Like Perfomence in MP i got by Shooting missels a input lagging so got the missle Back and forth for back and forth to the targets....and i think this Input lagging comes much from this mod....I hope you guys working still on this nice mod and i hope its got better if not give up. "No i not asking for any updates" i just try to make u a feedback.

The supply ships turning circle is too long
The Anti Missles i think have the Problem that they can hit some of own ship but i not shoot much of it. and its seems they not look that target?
And many more.

On 4/1/2022 at 10:43 PM, john85oc said:

Hello

Little asking: Its this Mod still in Deploment or its that here already abandoned? I am try to get infos about.

My Feedback for this mod its...its nice but need many Improvements: Like Perfomence in MP i got by Shooting missels a input lagging so got the missle Back and forth for back and forth to the targets....and i think this Input lagging comes much from this mod....I hope you guys working still on this nice mod and i hope its got better if not give up. "No i not asking for any updates" i just try to make u a feedback.

The supply ships turning circle is too long
The Anti Missles i think have the Problem that they can hit some of own ship but i not shoot much of it. and its seems they not look that target?
And many more.

Dunno, everyone's silent. Probably facing real life issues; i'm sure the mod's not abandoned 

Meaning mod makers have to keep responding to bait posts!

• Confused 1

33 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

Meaning mod makers have to keep responding to bait posts!

My post was not a bait post but really interested. I didn't ask for updates either, just whether this beautiful mod will be developed further or not. Because the last updates also happened in 2020. Unfortunately there is nothing new here. Which I personally think is a shame. Ship mods in Arma3 and yeah maybe in Arma4 too would be really cool. Also, I didn't mean anything negative about my post here, so I don't understand how this can be viewed as a "bait" post with a serious question and feedback and since all sources on this mod are pretty quiet, it looked a lot like "discontinued development". 

But I'm happy if it goes further here, I didn't mean it "bad" with my post from April 1st, 2022 I'm just curious and I'm probably not the only one who would be happy about improvements and updates.

5 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

Arma 4 is on horizon guys 🙂

Yes I'm curious about Arma 4 too 😄

• Like 1

Well, this was an ambitious plus huge project and I enjoyed its creation together with my friend Devastator_cm.

But since upcoming ArmA 4 will be based on a different game engine, I see no point to continue developing this on ArmA 3.

Who knows ... maybe if the new game engine helps better, we'll try something on new game, but again no promises given.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Αplion said:

But since upcoming ArmA 4 will be based on a different game engine, I see no point to continue developing this on ArmA 3.

That's probably how a lot of projects will be looked at now I guess, which is fair enough. Good job though 👍

• Like 2

Big mistake to leave awesome project for the ghost of uncertain future. 

• Like 1

@kibaBG,

1st,

Get your terminology right.Modders very rarely abandon their mods.To say so would mean they dont want it anymore..And i'am sure he does want his work.

2nd, Not always wise to tell modders "Big mistake" when you are wnating them to embrace the community and work for you/them for free.For hundreds or possibly thousands of hours sometimes.The level of entitlement ppl display these days is out of control...

• Like 3

On 9/12/2023 at 5:51 AM, ANZACSAS Steven said:

@kibaBG,

1st,

Get your terminology right.Modders very rarely abandon their mods.To say so would mean they dont want it anymore..And i'am sure he does want his work.

2nd, Not always wise to tell modders "Big mistake" when you are wnating them to embrace the community and work for you/them for free.For hundreds or possibly thousands of hours sometimes.The level of entitlement ppl display these days is out of control...

I support this, they need encouragement not entitlement. Otherwise go make a mod yourself if it's so easy. That being said, i do look forward to Arma 4 and brand new HAFM mods if possible. Happy new year in advance people

• Like 1