Αplion

HAFM NAVY (Ships) - v2.0

On 9/28/2019 at 9:44 PM, beebah said:

Could you give me an example to follow by, i want to use this on a trigger. Sorry if i sound dumb, i also dont know what is the target loc, or how i place the cruise waypoints.

Hello still waiting for an answer. Thanks

9 hours ago, beebah said:

Hello still waiting for an answer. Thanks

I would have to assume the author has missed your reply, i would suggest contacting via PM rather than posting spam in the thread.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

I would have to assume the author has missed your reply, i would suggest contacting via PM rather than posting spam in the thread.

Exactly 🙂

@beebah, what kind of example you need? Did you try to use the code which I have sent?

Build the AEGYS system 

SM-2 Standard rd

SM-6 Standard

SM-3 Standard 

I will configure t to counter Ballistic missiles.

MOD updated ...

fixes for Dedicated Server issues of
- CIWS
- Sound Effects

• Like 3

Mod Updated ...

- Added: Ship horns
- Fixed: TFAR Vehicle Radios by some ships (were missing or had wrong side radio)
- Fixed some ships sound issues

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hello, how can I turn on the collision lights, I was looking in the configurator but I couldn't find a command and the command "SetCollisionLights" only turns it on for a second and then it turns off ...

Can we get the B3/B4 helicopter as a stand-alone download ,please?  Would actually help a lot. tnx

• Confused 1

Like they other ships uss liberty, uss freedom and uss Nimitz plus there is also a fully textured ship from the FFAA MOD 

Just now, starlord1214 said:

Like they other ships uss liberty, uss freedom and uss Nimitz plus there is also a fully textured ship from the FFAA MOD 

These are static objects not ships ... cannot sail.

I know that but im talking about the fully textured of the static ships and i was asking if your planing on making the ships you already have in the mod to be fully textured 

Just now, starlord1214 said:

I know that but im talking about the fully textured of the static ships and i was asking if your planing on making the ships you already have in the mod to be fully textured 

All ships are fully textured .. in case you are talking of details and interiors, the answer is no ... for the moment we made a mod working for those who want to have real (as possible) naval battles. Not static objects.

Also it is not possible to walk on those ships ... game engine does not allow that, unless you will use some kind of scripting ... so for the moment don't ask for that.

This mod so far took us a long amount of work on all aspects of it ... I suggest to enjoy it as is, instead all the time asking for more ships and/or things that are against game engine allowance.

Thanks for understanding that.

• Like 4

And you did a helluva job on this ships you do have.

• Like 2

Just now, badanov said:

And you did a helluva job on this ships you do have.

Thank you ... appreciate an "non-asking something" nice word 🙂

• Like 4

Aplion & team - seconding the appreciation. These ships are "must-haves" in my mod folder. Very well done, and I can only imagine the amount of effort you invested. 

• Like 3

Amazing work so far, I'd like to point out a minor issue:

If you place more AI ships in a given area, and you use the script to launch a missle from one of them, one of the other ships will engage the departing missle with its CIWS

at the moment not really/ You can keep the ships  a bit far away from each other so the other ship will not think that the missile is coming towards him. Evaluation of defence is based on the missiles direction and possible scan cone of the warhead. If friendly ship is not in this scan cone, it will not engage 

Mmh how big is this cone?
Perhalps we can attach a variable to the missle that says if it's from blu or not and if that's blue do not fire at it?

that is a active radar homing missile. You are not locking with it, you fire it and when its sensors are on it aims to the first ship in his search cone therefor you might easily shot a friendly unit when you fire it in a bad angle and again therefor there is a self destruct by harpoon missiles to prevent any mistake in case missile goes out of target zone without finding a ship. So what you suggest rearding a variable to mark missiles with sides is not how the missile works in real life

Yes that's right but again, it's not like anyone in a combat vessle will see a missle departure from an allied ship and will say "missle! missle! engage with CIWS!", that's why CIWSes have an auto, semi-auto and manual mode

• Like 1