Αplion

HAFM NAVY (Ships) - v2.0

Just now, beebah said:

i got mine from armaholic btw

Nope ... isn't valid ... I've stated that this mod will be only updated on Steam ... so if Armaholic haven't updated its files through Steam ... your files are outdated too ...

26 minutes ago, Αplion said:

Nope ... isn't valid ... I've stated that this mod will be only updated on Steam ... so if Armaholic haven't updated its files through Steam ... your files are outdated too ...

is there any way it could be updated? I have issues with my steam account and cant get anything done. It'll be very appreciated.

Just now, beebah said:

is there any way it could be updated? I have issues with my steam account and cant get anything done. It'll be very appreciated.

Just send a message to Armaholic ... I can't do more as I've already informed them about that mod and they had to keep updating as only uploaded on Steam ... 

1 minute ago, Αplion said:

Just send a message to Armaholic ... I can't do more as I've already informed them about that mod and they had to keep updating as only uploaded on Steam ... 

Thanks a lot. And keep up the good work. It's really loved

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, beebah said:

Thanks a lot. And keep up the good work. It's really loved

Thanks man ... sorry I can't assist more on your issue ... I hope to be resolved easily and fast.

On 3/4/2019 at 10:34 PM, Αplion said:

Thanks man ... sorry I can't assist more on your issue ... I hope to be resolved easily and fast.

i finally got it, turns out my cba addon wasnt updated. Also the artillery range on the destroyer seems excessive, it cant hit near targets.

the way I do it for close targets is "hip-fire" by shotting by eye.

Hello again, i seem to misunderstand how to use the HAFM cruise fire script, i did this while using the destroyer: ["HAFM_CruiseFire", [ship, silo1] call CBA_fnc_serverEvent; but nothing happens, any explanation?

that section of the manual is out of date... Sorry for the inconvenience. We adjusted the GUI and now the code sample needs to be changed as well

MOD updated today ...

Changelog

- Added: Chinese - Type 052C Destroyer ship under OPFOR side.
- Added: Chinese - Type 052D Destroyer ship under OPFOR side.
- Added: All relative weapons, missile models and Chinese flag for new Type 052C and 052D ships.
- Added: For all big ships the render distance from object to terrain parameter named "featureType".
- Fixed: A-190 reload time fixed. It has RPM of 80 rounds now as it supposed to have.
- Fixed: All ships are now react against aircrafts - helicopters automatically when "Weapons Officer" position is controlled by an AI unit.
- Fixed: Ships and submarines optics will have proper rotations and will not stuck while performing 360 turns.
- Tweaked: MK-45 Mod 2 RPM reduced to 16 rounds.
- Tweaked: Some ships textures.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines radar footprints adjusted.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines sensors and panels are improved.
- Updated: MOD Manual.

I think we deserve some rest period from ships - subs modding (unless some fixes will be need) ... so for the moment don't expect more ships on this mod ... we'll see on the future about your requests etc but for the moment we hope you will enjoy current status.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

22 hours ago, Αplion said:

MOD updated today ...

Changelog

- Added: Chinese - Type 052C Destroyer ship under OPFOR side.
- Added: Chinese - Type 052D Destroyer ship under OPFOR side.
- Added: All relative weapons, missile models and Chinese flag for new Type 052C and 052D ships.
- Added: For all big ships the render distance from object to terrain parameter named "featureType".
- Fixed: A-190 reload time fixed. It has RPM of 80 rounds now as it supposed to have.
- Fixed: All ships are now react against aircrafts - helicopters automatically when "Weapons Officer" position is controlled by an AI unit.
- Fixed: Ships and submarines optics will have proper rotations and will not stuck while performing 360 turns.
- Tweaked: MK-45 Mod 2 RPM reduced to 16 rounds.
- Tweaked: Some ships textures.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines radar footprints adjusted.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines sensors and panels are improved.
- Updated: MOD Manual.

I think we deserve some rest period from ships - subs modding (unless some fixes will be need) ... so for the moment don't expect more ships on this mod ... we'll see on the future about your requests etc but for the moment we hope you will enjoy current status.

you really do deserve it, take your time. Thanks

• Like 2

On 3/10/2019 at 5:35 PM, beebah said:

cool. will wait till then

that section is updated now

The sentences may be incorrect because I used Google translation.

I shot Mk 45 using a artillery computer. It seems to hit a position 50m north of the target location.

It seems that an accurate 50m error occurs under any conditions.

It does not seem to be the cause of CEP because the hit grid does not change even if it fires continuously.

It is another problem from that.
Is the radius of harm of the Tomahawk missile unrealistically narrow?

My friend says that the harm radius of the game is only 25m.
This means that you won't die when you enter the explosion effect.

On 4/9/2019 at 3:53 PM, oom-7 said:

The sentences may be incorrect because I used Google translation.

I shot Mk 45 using a artillery computer. It seems to hit a position 50m north of the target location.

It seems that an accurate 50m error occurs under any conditions.

It does not seem to be the cause of CEP because the hit grid does not change even if it fires continuously.

It is another problem from that.
Is the radius of harm of the Tomahawk missile unrealistically narrow?

My friend says that the harm radius of the game is only 25m.
This means that you won't die when you enter the explosion effect.

I observed that the artillery has issues, especially with its range although i haven't seen anything wrong with the missiles

Hey HAFM, i know you guys are currently on a break, but i wanted to suggest a few ships that you could resume with: Zumwalt destroyer, a littoral combat ship, some Royal navy vessels ( any kind you like), and probably a chinese or russian aircraft carrier (static of course, if it's not too ambitious). Thanks so far btw.

Will be fixed ... thanks.

Hello guys, i seem to have trouble in making ai launch cruise missiles. How do i set the target location as the manual is really clear. Also how do you set location array. Thanks

On 6/5/2019 at 2:32 PM, beebah said:

Hello guys, i seem to have trouble in making ai launch cruise missiles. How do i set the target location as the manual is really clear. Also how do you set location array. Thanks

Hello, still waiting for some help with this. Thanks

On 7/11/2019 at 1:43 PM, beebah said:

Hello, still waiting for some help with this. Thanks

I found the issue in documentation

Below sections are the corerct ones

4.3.1	HAFM_FNC_DIVE (DIVE)
Description: Forces submarine to dive to given depth level. There are 7 different depth levels from 0 to 6, which submarine can dive. 
Syntax: [vehicle_name, depth, depth_level] spawn HAFM_fnc_Dive;
Parameters: vehicle_name: Object
depth: Depth to dive (0, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, and 35)
depth_level: 0 for surface, 1 for periscope depth (10 meters), 2 for 15 meters, 3 for 20 meters, 4                   for 25 meters, 5 for 30 meters and 6 for 35 meters.
Return Value: Nothing
4.3.2	HAFM_CRUISEFIRE (FIRE CRUISE MISSILE EVENT)
Description: Forces submarine/ship to fire cruise missile. Object need to be not moving and hatch needs to be fully open before launch. For submarines depth need to be set properly. Details of depth range can be found under submarine section of this document. 
Prior to calling this command, you need to set the target location like the following example
vehicle_name setVariable ["Cruise Waypoints", [[_TargetLoc, true]], true];
_TargetLoc: is an array with format PositionAGLS
Syntax: ["HAFM_CruiseFire", [vehicle_name]] call CBA_fnc_serverEvent;

give a try. Works by me fine

On 7/27/2019 at 8:25 PM, Devastator_cm said:

I found the issue in documentation

Below sections are the corerct ones

4.3.1	HAFM_FNC_DIVE (DIVE)
Description: Forces submarine to dive to given depth level. There are 7 different depth levels from 0 to 6, which submarine can dive. 
Syntax: [vehicle_name, depth, depth_level] spawn HAFM_fnc_Dive;
depth: Depth to dive (0, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, and 35)
depth_level: 0 for surface, 1 for periscope depth (10 meters), 2 for 15 meters, 3 for 20 meters, 4                   for 25 meters, 5 for 30 meters and 6 for 35 meters.

4.3.2	HAFM_CRUISEFIRE (FIRE CRUISE MISSILE EVENT)
Description: Forces submarine/ship to fire cruise missile. Object need to be not moving and hatch needs to be fully open before launch. For submarines depth need to be set properly. Details of depth range can be found under submarine section of this document. 
Prior to calling this command, you need to set the target location like the following example
vehicle_name setVariable ["Cruise Waypoints", [[_TargetLoc, true]], true];
_TargetLoc: is an array with format PositionAGLS
Syntax: ["HAFM_CruiseFire", [vehicle_name]] call CBA_fnc_serverEvent;

give a try. Works by me fine

Could you give me an example to follow by, i want to use this on a trigger. Sorry if i sound dumb, i also dont know what is the target loc, or how i place the cruise waypoints.