Αplion

HAFM NAVY (Ships) - v2.0

New update for Ships and Submarines released

changelog

- Added: Roussen Class Missile Boat (on both BLUFOR and IND sides).
- Added: New vehicles entry point at middle of ships and submarines to ease the entry into vehicle.
- Tweaked: Anti Ship missiles speed increased (UGM84D & RGM84D - 700kph, EXOCET - 900kph, 3M54T - 1400kph).
- Tweaked: Speed of SCALP Naval missile, also increased (SCALP Naval - 600kph).
- Tweaked: Ship defence system is now working against any kind of incoming missile which is treated as threat to ship (still same logic based on the travel direction of missile compared to ship).
- Tweaked: MEKO200HN back CIWS coverage angle improved.
- Tweaked: Improved CIWS operation in general.

• Thanks 3

Thanks for the great work. We want to use the submarine.

TFAR does not work. Does the change work with TFAR?

you need to write it to TFAR devs. At the moment TFAR is not working by submarines or any other submerged vehicles

New update

changelog

Added: CIWS support for Supply Ships.
Added: New actions to load zodiacs back to ships if there is space in storage.
Added: An RHIB imported from ArmA 2 (will replace later the default zodiac boats on some ships).
Fixed: Phalanx muzzle is now rotating while firing.
Fixed: Anti-Ship missiles working using pop-up option.
Fixed: Missiles rearm now is working on dedicated servers.
Tweaked: Some ships textures.

• Like 9

Hello, will you be able to land with a chooper on a moving ship? we are using walkable surfaces mod.

Thank you for your work

1 hour ago, Team SFS said:

Hello, will you be able to land with a chooper on a moving ship? we are using walkable surfaces mod.

Thank you for your work

For the moment only on SP (not on MP) and using a scripted way to achieve it ... we are looking for a better solution on that.

Aplion, Hey bud!.Been awhile..:)Good to see you still at it.Nice work with the mod m8.

• Like 1

New tweak released

changelog

Tweaked: Cruise accuracy improved
Added: New custom config parameter added. Accuracy of cruise missiles depending on the type of missile which is used. 
Tomahawk has 10m. CEP (circular error probable), Kalibr has 3m and Naval Scalp has 6m.

• Like 4

Tweaked: Helicopters can land onto landing decks via script. Bad news, they cannot turn on/off their engines after landing but keep the engine status as it is when script is called.

For landing, player needs to lower on deck and when he/she sees the action "Secure Helicopter" he needs to use that to land the helicopter.

• Like 1

http://joxi.ru/v29G3wph3xpZor

there is no glass on this boat and the crew cannot be killed. it is also impossible to kill the machine gunner outside, t to how he is "transparent" while he stands behind the machine gun.

Can you guys test the helicopter solution in dedicated and give feedback? By me it was working fine but I want to hear if that is the case by all dedi players or not before I proceed with some other things for helicopters

Well an easy solution to the whole engine thing is just by turning it off before you secure it and than turn the engine on while secured because it seems to still allow you to release the helicopter and you can start it up again after that. And it is working beautifully. Although sometimes doing that could cause the ship to dip into the ocean and damage the heli.

Oh I had a different situation. You just have to wait for it to stop turning and than secure it. Perhaps it's just the supply ship but I will check more with the others.

So far the Meko class can do it but it will damage the helicopter when I un-secure it. Fremm on the other hand can't seem to do it though. Buyan will just blow up and trying to land on the Grigorovich without destroyer the rotars.

Just now, Sir BadNade said:

So far the Meko class can do it but it will damage the helicopter when I un-secure it.

What kind of damage you are getting on heli ? I'm asking because if you are getting damage to rotor, you might be too close on back part (this with doors) of the ship ... on such case rotor will be destroyed ... also let us know which heli do you use for those tests please.

He is getting damage because he stops engine and when releases helicopter hits the deck. Thats why you should keep engine on. There is no alternative way in Arma to make that heli land without script in dedicated or at least I couldnt figure out till now 🙂

so keep engine on and when you decide to release the heli be sure you give enough throttle so after release it goes up but not down as touching ship will have not nice consequences 🙂

About the helicopter taking damage part:

Spoiler

why not disable damage for the helicopter for as long it is near the ship? Since it will allow a  turn on turn off engine procedure.

not only heli is taking damage but also the ship. Disabling damage by ship means GOD mode for it for some period of time