Update

added

Terrains (Maps)

• Sullen Skies - Northern Fronts Terrains - Tweaks the cloud and overcast systems for Northern Fronts.

0A905AB41A886B3BE06598FE099484E99D433FE7

Singleplayer/Multiplayer Campaigns

• We Stand Alone - The Campaign - Set during ww2, this is a series of mission split in chapters, where you will follow the path of Pvt Matt Bradford, part of Easy Company's 2nd Platoon, 101st Airborne Division, 506th PIR - a journey that will take you from the USA to Germany and Austria, across France, Holland and Belgium.

EFEA4C60FDD8544C5BB5714DFC2AC9632959F366

Compositions

Objects, Ships, Statics, Tanks, & Vehicles

Objects

• Sandbag Wall - Sandbag Cover for WW2 scenarios.
  • Sandbag Wall opening - Sandbag Cover with opening for WW2 Scenarios.
  • Sandbag Wall Connection - Sandbag Cover connection for the other sandbag walls for WW2 Scenarios.
  • Barbed Wire Fence - Barbed Wire Fence for WW2 Scenarios.

• Like 1

Update

added

Factions & Units

Factions

• Cold War Overhaul - WW2 mod EDITION - 6 countries - 15 unique classes.
  • [AVs] WW2 WEHRWÖLFE FACTION - Werwolf was a N-a-z-i plan which developed in 1944-1947, to create a resistance force which would operate behind enemy lines.
  • IFA3-Side-Patch - With this Mod it is possible to setup the nations to the 3 main sides [BLUFOR|OPFOR|INDEPENDENT] without getting the various display errors (friend-foe detection).

2636B5459141251EE892427D3C0A1D2877DD0ABB

61F7E2C166BB1CE7DF38C31CD3A6F090DF2B0385

C39404970F4B5E525C91D4909597FE96E30EE351

Outfits & Uniforms

Uniforms

• 1st Airborne Division Uniforms pack - Small variations to Steel's V for Victory! - WW2/World War 2 - British Airborne and Infantry Textures Modpack.

5E72DF81AAA808E618E6C5E4F719E70FE894B851

Update

added

Compositions

Objects

• German Foxholes position - This is a composition of 12 different and unique German foxholes.

5544C1545AA62DA6DDA55622F8429C882A41233A

• UKNoppo's THE ASSAULT - is a single player scenario designed to be highly customizable. Play across any map with any mods.

9141599A779AA20201D34216B5A9964EC7F3EEEB

Backpacks, Helmets, Gameplay, Infantry Weapons, Objects, Planes, Ships, Statics, & Tanks

Tanks

• Royal Thai Armed Force (WW2) - Features - Thai Soldier (Phayap Army) - Tank (Type 95 Ha-Go) - Truck (Transport, Fuel, Supply) - Artillery and Mortar.

E1378A5A8BAD0AD7D82F1C9F420E1E0D547A40F1

============

Other misc update:

- Fixed a few misspelled words in the listings

- Shortened a number of listing descriptions to better fit the page for space.

- Fixed a few description lines that were off color from the rest.

========

Notes:

When i update the list, i check on the workshop page if there are any mods that have been removed or deleted, when they

are all i can do is remove what was there i get no name of what the mod was, so if you happen to know

of a mod, composition, or whatever from the list that has been removed or deleted from the workshop, please let me know

so i can update the workshop page and the listing accordingly.

Also if there are any WW2 mods, texture packs, ect,. that you have found on the workshop that i do not have currently on the list

also please reply to the thread, send me a pm, or contact me on steam and let me know and i will add it accordingly.

Lastly i usually wait til the workshop page builds up a few mods before i post an update.

All for today unless something new comes out 😉 Cheers!

Update

added

Factions & Units

Factions

• Task Force Athena GNR Faction - faction for a Task Force Athena Campaign based on Philip K.  "The Man In The High Castle" where the Axis Forces were victorious at the end of WWII and successfully invaded the USA and UK.

4EA53DFAC6B628ACA6B36F912861109C820568D6

Compatibility Mods

• CSA38-IFA3 weapons compatibility - bayonet compatibility - magazines compatibility - grenadelaunchers compatibility

A57D37513748DF2B1E7988FD9A332C6133B3891E

Compositions

Tanks

• Rhenintochter SAM Panther - a German surface-to-air missile developed by Rheinmetall-Borsig during World War II. Mounted on a panther chassis.

998EB2E213368FAFAAAABB065CDA0441BA789FC9

Hi lads, is there a mod that include the WW2 Japanese Winter uniforms? All I see atm is IJA summer or pacific uniforms, is there a mod that has IJA winter coat and ushanka?  

Hello TheQueenMalkova,

i haven't come across any Japanese winter uniforms using those terms in steam workshop search.

Its possible that there may be different tags, or terms used to locate such uniforms on the workshop but i doubt it as i would have found them already

that depends. Maybe ask the author of the Japanese uniforms that are in the list and see if they can create a winter version.

Sorry about all i can tell you, if its not in my list its very possible a mod dont exist yet, if it does then let me know and i will add it.

Update

added

Compositions

Tanks

• T-44 (PvP only) - The T-44 is a medium tank first developed and produced near the end of World War II by the Soviet Union. It was the successor to the T-34.

946B85E1FB11407D00F3AC1D665739F130D9884B

Sound, Radio, & Voice Sound Mods

Radio, Records

• WW2 Music

4BF573719FCE5602BFD0326C83F07FF30EFA82E2

Compatibility Mods

• VIO_Side_Patch_WW2_AIO - With this Mod it is possible to setup nations to 3 main sides [BLUFOR|OPFOR|INDEPENDENT] without getting errors.
  • VIO_Side_Patch_SAB - WW2 Side Patch for Sab secret weapons.

9731A89FEC0A92C5784174DAB936E4C5B4300EB7

9435A3FF9491D8847ACF5971F8F717C0678DE295

Update

added

Backpacks, Helmets, Gameplay, Infantry Weapons, Objects, Planes, Ships, Statics, & Tanks

Tanks

• Super Vehicle Overhaul, 7Y - This overhauls the tanks from "7Y" mod.
  • Super Vehicle Overhaul, Faces of War  - This overhauls the tank from Faces of War mod.
  • Super Vehicle Overhaul, IFA3  - This overhauls the tank from IFA3 mod.

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Infantry Weapons

• NIArms M1941 Johnson LMG - The Johnson Light Machine Gun, Model of 1941 is a short-recoil, select fire, magazine fed automatic weapon, alternative to the BAR.
  • NIArms C96 Pistols - Mauser Construction 96 Pistol Model of 1912, more colloquially known as the C96 "Wartime Commercial" model.

Compositions

Objects

• Roadblock German WWII IFA3 Rural - Sandbag walls, gate, guardhouses, minimal fighting positions, radio truck, one lamp.

Factions & Units

Factions

• 1944 Liberation of France FactionsForces present during the Normandy invasion and Operation Dragoon leading to the liberation of France in 1944.
  • [BF] Russian Liberation Army - The Russian Liberation Army (ROA) was a Russian unit serving under German command.

• Like 1

Update

added

Compositions

Tanks

• M7 Priest Self-Propelled Artillery - The 105 mm Howitzer Motor Carriage M7 was an American self-propelled artillery vehicle produced during the early stages of World War II.

?imw=268&imh=268&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Tanks

• SVO-CSA38 - (Super Vehicle Overhaul : CSA 38) is the mod that will overhaul the vehicle from "CSA38" mod.

Misc updates

• Added pic from the workshop collection to the top of the list on the op.
  • Corrected various misspelled words among the listings.
  • Adjusted some of the descriptions in some listings as they were to long, for the sake of room.

Note - Even though a mod has been released or posted on the workshop, it may be

more then a week or more depending on any other mods that get or are released for me to

post an update, however if there are no new mods or releases by two weeks

of waiting then i will post an update as i did here today.

Lastly if you come across any mods that are not on the list on the workshop please let me know in

reply or send me a pm, or if your on my steam friends list then send me a message and i will check the mod out.

Cheers!

Update

added

Insignias & Loadouts

Insignias

• 91st Infantry Division Patch (US Army WW2) - The 91st Infantry Division was part of the 5th Army and participated in the Italian campaign from June 1944 - May 1945.

Compositions

Objects

• WW2 US Fighting Pit Collection
  • WW2 US M1919 Pit
  • WW2 US M1919 Pit (Covered)
  • WW2 US Command Pit
  • WW2 US Infantry Pit
  • WW2 US M1 AT Gun Pit
  • WW2 US M2 Mortar Pit
  • Fortified Ruin 1
  • Fortified Ruin 2

Music, Radio, & Records

• Soviet Storm Music Pack - 32 Tracks included. Port of the soundtrack from the documentary series:   "Soviet Storm. WW2 in the East - Operation Barbarossa".

Misc update

• Reduced the size of all Category titles from 36 to 28, the reduced size allows for better reading and less scrolling.

Update

added

Compositions

Objects

• Winter Foxhole 1 [GER]Winter Foxhole 1 [GER] - A winter WW2 Foxhole for the German Forces.

• Winter Foxhole 2 [GER]

• Winter Foxhole 3 [GER]

• Fortified Ruin 3

• Fortified Ruin 4

• Fortified Ruin 5

• Like 1

Update

added

Planes

• WW2 Planes Ammo & Stuka Siren - This is a small mod config that changes the Secret Weapons mod's ammunition types for planes, and adds a duplicate Ju87 Stuka
    in the editor with attached Jericho Trumpet.

Compositions

Tanks

• Centurion MBT's MK 1 - 5/2 - Originally designed as a heavy cruiser tank it doesn't offer much more in the way of armour then the M4 Sherman but allowed for substantially greater firepower.
  • Thanks 2

Update

added

Compositions

Objects

• World War II trenches (A3 SGM) - Compilation of WW2 trenches.
  • WW2 Small Foxhole 1
  • WW2 Small Foxhole 2

Statics

• Flak 36 (88mm) Pack Composition (A3 SGM) - Flak 36 (88mm) anti-aircraft gun pack. All models are static, the Flak 36 works normally, but reflectors, power generator and car are only models to decorate.

Tanks

• M36 Jackson Tank Destroyer (Semi-PVP) - The M36 combined the hull of the M10 tank destroyer, M4 Sherman's chassis and drivetrain and turret mounting the 90 mm gun M3.

Vehicles

• Opel Blitz & Flak 38 Pack Composition (A3 SGM) - Pack of Opel Blitz Truck & Flak38 guns.

Misc updates

- Replaced IFA3_AIO_Lite's link with a new workshop page's link which the IFA3 team put up as an alternative link for download.

Original link is still there but you cannot access the page because of steam issue with the mod, so its hidden.

Update

Merry 2 day later Christmas!

Added

Music, Radio, & Records

• KLPQ WinterWar - Immersive 1939-40 Finnish radio for KLPQ.

Insignias & Loadouts

Insignias & Patches

• WWII Azerbaijani Legion Patch - The Azerbaijani Legion (German: Aserbaidschanische Legion) was one of the foreign units of the Wehrmacht.

Outfits & Uniforms

Uniforms

• 102 Panzergrenadier Uniforms - Panzergrenadier Retexture of the Forgotten Fronts mod.
  • 102 DAK Uniforms - Afrika Korps Retexture of the Forgotten Fronts mod.

Infantry Weapons

• Weapons Balance - GEIST - This collection of mods aims to rebalance other mods. This rebalancing balances items from GEIST.

Major Conversion Mods

• East Asia War, 1937 - 日中戦争 - 抗日战争 - What is this mod? East Asia War, EAW, will try to cover some of the sino-japanese war - starting in 1937.

===================

This is the last update of 2021, i hope to see you guys in 2022 for more new WW2 mods.

Happy New Year!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Update

added

Factions & Units

Factions

• Arma Front Steel - WW2 FPS RTS configuration - Based on a RTS game from a french Studio, each factions received models, units and groups like in this game.

• The Pacific War - Kokoda Trail Campaign - 10 mission campaign taking on the role as a Australian soldier during the Kokoda Trail Campaign in New Guinea in the Pacific during World War 2.

• Thanks 2

Update

added

Compatibility Mods

• VIO_Side_Patch_NF - Side Patch for Northern Fronts (NF).
  • VIO_Side_Patch_CSA - Side Patch for CSA38.
  • VIO_Side_Patch_FOW - Side Patch for Faces of war.

• [IFA3]World at war - US AIRBORNE CAMPAIGN (Voice acted) - You will play as an member of 506th regiment/101st airborne division - Lt.Johnson. You will participate in the airborne operations over Normadny,Holland and then you will push to Germany.

Compositions

Tanks

• Hvss snow - Snow weathered sherman HVSS perfect for korea/ww2 scenarios.

Update

added

Factions & Units

Factions

• The United Kingdom of America - Alternative lore to the British Kingdom starting in 1830 and set in 1934.

Compositions

Crew, Groups, & Teams

• 1941 USMC Rifle Company - Contains company HQ, three rifle platoons, and weapons platoon. The organization and equipment are accurate for early WWII Pacific theater.
  • WWII USMC - Rifle Platoon v.1 - A customized WWII USMC rifle platoon composition.These Marines are a bit of a mix of all of their available Pacific gear.

Planes

• Ju87 Stuka Siren & Skin - adds two duplicate Ju87 Stukas in the editor, one with attached Jericho Trumpet, and the other with a replica skin of Hans Ulrich Rudel's skin.

Just to say something Gunter, the UKoA are a separate entity to the British. They broke away, they're not really an Alternative as they exist more in Spirit within two other factions, 3 if you're counting India but they're their own thing. Just sayin.

Still pog to see my mod up here.

• Like 1

Update

added

Retexture packs, & Texture packs

Retexture Packs

• XYZ British Retextures - This mod focuses on delivering a bunch of retexture for the British Army. It's made compatible with IFA3 and FOW gear.

Factions & Units

Factions

• Commonwealth: A WW2 Factions Mod -  This mod seeks to add multiple units from around the queen's domain, including Australia, India, Canada, maybe New Zealand.

=====================

Misc update

Removed the following mods 😥  from the following categories:

Objects

• WW2_OBJECTS - The basic idea is to give terrain makers more objects to work with. Contains:  * Beton Objects  * I44 Objects  * IFA3 Objects LITE  * OPX Wheat

Planes

• La-7_standalone - Lavochkin La-7 was a piston-engined single-seat Soviet fighter aircraft developed during World War II by the Lavochkin Design Bureau.

Compatibility Mods

• World War 2: United Offensive (a community WW2 mods integration mod) - Complete overhaul of ammo config for IFA3, FOW, Massi WW2 units and IFA3 Liberation.

Compositions

Objects

• Modular Dirt Trenches -  Infantry entrenchments & bunkers, length 15 meters/segment.

Static Weapons

• [DE] Luftwaffe Flak 36 - Realistic composition of a Luftwaffe Flak 36 crew.
  • [DE] Waffen-SS Pak 40 [1944-1945] - Realistic composition of a PAK 40 team of the Waffen SS at the end of war.

• [DE] Waffen-SS GrWr 34 [1944-1945] - Realistic composition of a GrW34 team of the Waffen SS at the end of war.

• [DE] Wehrmacht MG group [1939-1940] - Realistic composition of a Machine gun group, during the early stage of war.

• [SOV] M1937 AT Crew [1942] - Realistic composition of a small Anti tank gun crew during the battle of Stalingrad.

Tanks

• [DE] Waffen-SS Panther [1943-1945] - Realistic composition of a Panther tank crew from 1943 to 1945. (Fall).
  • [DE] 17.SS Stug III [1944] - Realistic composition of Stug III ausf.G during Normandie campaign. (17.SS Götz von Berlichingen).
  • [DE] Tiger I [Normandie] - Realistic composition of a Panzer-SS tank crew during the battle of Normandie.
  • [SOV] Armored infantry [1943-1945] - Realistic composition of a small armored infantry group mounted on a T34/85 during the battle of Berlin.
  • [SOV] Recon [Winter 1943-1944] - Realistic composition of a small recon group mounted on a T34/76 from 1943 to 1944.
  • [US] Sherman M4A3E8 "Easy Eight" [1944-1945] - M4A3E8 during the late stage of war.
  • [US] M4A3 Sherman [Normandie] - Realistic composition of a M4A3 Sherman during the battle of Normandie.
  • [US] 4th ID Armored Recon [1944] - Realistic composition of an US armored recon group, during the normandie campaign.

Factions & Units

Factions

• Cold War Overhaul - WW2 mod EDITION - 6 countries - 15 unique classes.

Units

• WW2_units_mas - This addon adds WW2 weapons, units and dedicated equipment of US, UK, German, Italian, Japanese and Soviet Infantry.

Major Conversion Mods

• IFA3 - This is just the base Iron Front in Arma 3 mod. It does not contain terrains (IF nor I44) nor WW2 objects.

Outfits & Uniforms

Uniforms

• German & Russian IFA3**Winter***Uniform Template - 70 units in each company formation ready for placement.
  • German & Russian Spring Uniform Template - 70 units in each company formation ready for placement.

• Haakon's Vikinger - WW2 Norway Antistasi -  is a modification of the Polish WW2 Antistasi scenario.
  • We Stand Alone - The Campaign - Set during ww2, this is a series of mission split in chapters, where you will follow the path of Pvt Matt Bradford, part of Easy Company's 2nd Platoon, 101st Airborne Division, 506th PIR - a journey that will take you from the USA to Germany and Austria, across France, Holland and Belgium.

Voice Sound Mods

• Unit Voiceovers 1944 - Wehrmacht using sound samples from Day of Infamy, US side with DOI samples as well, Red Army using sounds from Red Orchestra2.

Terrains (Maps)

• I44_Terrains - This is an official port authorized by I44 team members, the maps are Omaha, Meredet, Neaville, and Battle of the Bulge.

• IFA3_Terrains - Contains: * Poland Staszow 1944 (290km2) * Poland Baranow 1944 (64km2) * Ukraine Panovo 1944 (25km2) * Ukraine Ivachev 1944 (1km2) * France Colleville 1944 (25km2)

Update

added

Factions & Units

Factions

• Western Front (Beta) - This mod aims to recreate the Axis forces of Europe towards the end of World War 2, particularly after D-Day.

Map Markers

• 23PzD Symbols - This is the in house Symbols mod used by the 23. Panzer-Division for divisional symbols (151) of interest mostly from the German side. 

Update

its that time again!

Added

• ARMA BATTLEFIELD 1942 - This mod will let the players experience a Battlefield scenario accross several WW2 inspired terrains.

Factions & Units

Factions

• WW2 Japanese Imperial Army - This is a simple conversion of the Faces of War Japanese faction to OPFOR.

Compatibility Mods

• ACE3 Tracer Compat for WW2 mods by Drofseh

Compositions

Buildings

• Reichstag building 1945

Tanks

• WW2 Armored Cars - This mod adds various ww2-era armored cars to IFA3's factions. All vehicles come with multiple paintjobs and fitting crew.

Update

Its time again for another WW2 mod update!

added

Factions & Units

Factions

• White Army of Russian Alaska - A alternate History faction.

Music, Radio, & Records

• WW2 Zeus Music Mod - A Music mod to use with the music zeus module, with 19 songs!

Compositions

Crew, Groups, & Teams

• IFA3 Polish Home Army Compositions

Tanks

• M4 Sherman (with M2) - M4 Sherman with an additional M2 HMG mounted on a pintle.
  • M8 Light Armored Car (with M2) - M8 Armored Car with an additional M2 HMG that follows the turret.
  • Jagdsherman II, 7.5cm
  • M4A3 (76) (with M2)
  • M4A3 Sherman "Kangaroo" APC (M3C)
  • M4A3 Sherman "Kangaroo" APC (M3HT)
  • M4A3E8 HVSS (with M2)
  • Panzer IV H (with Commander's MG)
  • Tiger E (with Commander's MG)
  • Type 63-65 SPAAG - Type 63 SPAA, a T-34-85 hull with a twin 37mm AA gun on it. It also functions as a heavy Fire Support Vehicle.
  • M4A4 Sherman VC Firefly (with M2)

======

• Thanks 1

Update

added

Compositions

Objects

• Improvised Bunker - A small improvised bunker made of wood, just like some that were build during WW1 and WW2.
  • WW2 - Pacific defense positions - Japanese defense positions, trenches, bunkers, foxholes and tents, 2 or 3 versions for each one, so you can choose and decorate them as you want.

Factions & Units

Factions

• The Bunker - Simple WWII Factions

Tanks

• WW2 Tanks - This mod adds various (mostly early-war) ww2 tanks to IFA3's factions. All vehicles come with multiple paint jobs and fitting crew.
  • Thanks 1

Update

added

Compositions

Crew, Groups, & Teams

• USA 82 PARA
  • UK PARA WW2
  • USA 101 PARA

Buildings

• Base U-Boot brest with interior - Complete version of the U-Boot Base of brest.

Insignias & Loadouts

Insignias & Patches

• Free Arab legion
  • Thanks 1