I have a file saved to my computer containing an Arma 3 mod with some edited PBO'S and some additional stuff. I wanna add this mod to the workshop so my friends can subscribe to it.
How can I do this?

if you haven't done the mod yourself, you cannot upload it to steam workshop

1 minute ago, PuFu said:

if yoiu haven't done the mod yourself, you cannot upload it to steam workshop

Even if I give credit to the mod creator inside the file and on the workshop description?

1 minute ago, Kian1 said:

Even if I give credit to the mod creator inside the file and on the workshop description?

even so

https://store.steampowered.com/subscriber_agreement/

6. USER GENERATED CONTENT ⏶
D. Representations and Warranties

You represent and warrant to us that you have sufficient rights in all User Generated Content to grant Valve and other affected parties the licenses described under A. and B. above or in any license terms specific to the applicable Workshop-Enabled App or Workshop page. This includes, without limitation, any kind of intellectual property rights or other proprietary or personal rights affected by or included in the User Generated Content. In particular, with respect to Workshop Contributions, you represent and warrant that the Workshop Contribution was originally created by you (or, with respect to a Workshop Contribution to which others contributed besides you, by you and the other contributors, and in such case that you have the right to submit such Workshop Contribution on behalf of those other contributors).

You furthermore represent and warrant that the User Generated Content, your submission of that Content, and your granting of rights in that Content does not violate any applicable contract, law or regulation.

@Kian1 Under no circumstances are you allowed to re-upload someone else's content to the Steam Workshop. At the very least, you will find yourself banned from this forum. From there it escalates to a DMCA takedown (a legal action). From there you may face further legal action, all of which could cost you a significant amount of money.