Thanks for keeping this updated.  Look forward to the missions.  

• Thanks 1

I have 2 questions. 

Can you blacklist areas to prevent missions in certain areas? 

And

Is there a unit config available to edit units per map?

8 hours ago, jandrews said:

Can you blacklist areas to prevent missions in certain areas? 

Yes, but not at run-time.  This is defined in a config file, that you can edit depending on your comfort level of either:

• unpacking and repacking the pdo file with the change
  • or, building from scratch with the change.

Blacklisting is defined for each terrain in CfgWorlds, here is an example for Malden.  The values in this list are location class names, so if you have a map location in mind, you just need to make sure you use it's classname (which may be different from the map label).  I have instructions on how to build the mission from scratch on the wiki if you go down this route.  Otherwise, you can just unpack and repack the mission.

In the mean time, I'll add a feature request to the backlog to enable players to blacklist location before the mission starts.  I think this should be possible through CBA menu, but I'll need to dig a little deeper.

Is there a unit config available to edit units per map?

Same response as above except the config for units is located here.  Each faction has it's own config that defines what's in their arsenal and their default loadouts.  You can configure it to change per climate rather than per map.

Changing this at run-time seems more complicated than the blacklisting, but I'll think about it.

Hope this helps.  If you have any further questions, or ideas, just post.  Thanks.

• Thanks 1

Update v4.8.0

• Added Chernarus Winter terrain.
  • Added cover map module to missions.
  • Updated license to LGPLv3. The motivation behind this is that LGPL seems better aligned with the project goal of free and open source. Specifically, this change removes the APL-SA clause of "no commercial use" and "Arma Only". Anyone is free to use this material for commercial use (e.g., monetized server) or something other than Arma so long as nothing is put in place to prevent access to the source of this material as per the LGPL license.
  • Thanks 1

Update (Late)

• Ruha terrain was recently added.

I forgot to update this thread at the time.

• Thanks 1

Update 4.9.0

• Added IFA3 support.  This includes the following additions:
    • Staszow terrain
    • US Army

• Red Army

• UK Army

• Wehrmacht

• Added GM Poland faction.

• Added GM M16A2 to WEST arsenal.

• Added GM C7A1 to WEST arsenal.

• Fixed GM East German Marksman loadout to use SVD rifle by default.

• Thanks 3