Thanks, that's definitely a useful workaround. Though it did make for a fun moment during the mission, seeing the guy's assault rifle poking through the rock and his voice coming from inside it. 🤪

• Haha 1

Update v4.20.0

Added

• CUP US Army faction
  • Isla Duala terrain

Fixed

• Missing CUP ACR grenadier loadout items.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, RunningInThe90s said:

Why cant i get my arsenal to work in combat den it just shows an empty inventory

Make sure you are activating the arsenal and not just opening the crate. You should see an action command as you approach the crate, trigger it to get a loadout menu. Or if you're using ACE, interact with the crate via the ACE interact key.

If you are activating the arsenal and it's just empty, tell me for which faction and what mods you have loaded.

Is it possible that there's some issue with respect to ACE3 and missions where you have to find intel? I just played a mission on the Lythium map, where my task was to clear out a camp and search for intel. There were two tables that looked like they should be searchable - there were maps and stuff on them - but I didn't seem to get the option to search them, either in the default scroll menu nor in the ACE interaction menu.

Though I'm pretty new to ACE, so it's possible I simply didn't do it right.

10 hours ago, thirith said:

Is it possible that there's some issue with respect to ACE3 and missions where you have to find intel? I just played a mission on the Lythium map, where my task was to clear out a camp and search for intel. There were two tables that looked like they should be searchable - there were maps and stuff on them - but I didn't seem to get the option to search them, either in the default scroll menu nor in the ACE interaction menu.

Though I'm pretty new to ACE, so it's possible I simply didn't do it right.

The intel is located in a metal case, though you may have to search a little to find it. You should see an action pop-up if you are close enough to the case. ACE shouldn't have any impact.

Okay, thanks. I was looking for the intel when a message popped up that it had been destroyed, so I couldn’t confirm either way.