logo_amf_new_2019.png

Actual Version is (October 14th 2018) 0.0.2 "Fai avans" In Memory of the player Faiavan

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/armamodfrance_build/myworkshopfiles/?appid=107410

Full Pack: https://mega.nz/#!yFlnDYob!HFzhBZXNpc2f1SEl8JcvDtlLopWEKnaS49bE6q8WiaI

Hi everyone,

Introducing Arma Mod France (AMF), a french army mod for Arma 3:

- Légion étrangère ;  

- Chasse embarquée / Armée de l'air.

Work In Progress #1 is out!

What we do now:

https://mod.arma3france.fr/2018/09/06/wip-1-we-love-french-army-arma-mod-france/

What we initiated for Squad (now managed by Tactical Collective):

https://mod.squadfrance.fr/all-recent-updates/

Arma Mod France is a free mod (non commercial) to play with Arma 3. It is an artistic view (interpretation) of the real world. Arma Mod France is not linked to Bohemia Interactive.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

if you don't mind asking how does modding for Squad compare to Arma (tools, workflow, docu, etc) and how hard is it to get assets from one engine to another?

• Like 2

Some awesome work there! Merci Beaucoup!

Is it right to assume, that you will use the models for Squad also for Arma 3? I am no expert on this specific field of moddeling.

• Like 2

Hi there, 

a small Question, is there a possibility to see the new VT4 Mk2 (Defence Blog Post about it) in your mod? I feel like ArmA is missing such an unarmored therefore fast alternative.  Anyways, thank you for putting the time and effort in! 

Regards, Christian

• Like 1

On 9/7/2018 at 2:09 AM, SuicideCommando said:

Some nice work by your team Gilian. I especially like that Caracal model.

Thank you - I will tell the modeler!

On 9/7/2018 at 4:58 AM, .kju said:

if you don't mind asking how does modding for Squad compare to Arma (tools, workflow, docu, etc) and how hard is it to get assets from one engine to another?

Models requirements are very close to say the least so you could use the models for both games, weapons or vehicles. It's quicker and easier to mod for Squad - no doubt - UE/Squad SDK are doing a huge part of the job. Would you join us :)?

On 9/8/2018 at 8:53 AM, Korda said:

Remarkable work and very good quality !! 

Thanks Korda!

16 hours ago, kerozen said:

Nice!

On 9/7/2018 at 1:31 PM, chicken69 said:

Nice work..happy to see the french modders in action :)

Thank you for your support Chicken and Kerozen!

16 hours ago, carlosxx said:

Some awesome work there! Merci Beaucoup!

Is it right to assume, that you will use the models for Squad also for Arma 3? I am no expert on this specific field of moddeling.

We could, but we decided to redo everything for technical reasons, rights management and because 3D Artists wanted to do their own beautiful models. We couldn't stop them! 

42 minutes ago, christian2526 said:

Hi there, 

a small Question, is there a possibility to see the new VT4 Mk2 (Defence Blog Post about it) in your mod? I feel like ArmA is missing such an unarmored therefore fast alternative.  Anyways, thank you for putting the time and effort in! 

Regards, Christian

Yes Christian - it will be in the mod! As it now replaces the P4 and instructors in the army are dealing with the baby already. 

• Like 2

Hi! Salut! 

This one is in french sorry :)

Une interview de quelques modders par RackBoy sur sa chaîne.

(FR)

• Like 4

Salute Gilian & Modders Team .

Congratulations !

Keep up Guys the Good work !

• Like 3

Breaking News : Build 0.0.1 will be release next sunday evening UTC+1. Remember to follow us on twitter to be the first to know !

• Like 5

Congratulations to the team for your hard work!  I'm very happy to see more French coming to the modding community.  En avant!

• Like 1

On 22/09/2018 at 11:06 PM, Matth_ said:

WIP #6 is here !

"Krogar has updated the VAB – Véhicule de l’Avant Blindé. It’s now armed with a 7.62mm CROWS"

Spoiler

AMF_template_5.png

Hmmmm i think there is a mistake there ^^  It looks like a 12.7mm and i don't think french army has any teleoperate 7.62mm.

The VAB you show seems to be the VAB TOP , the VAB Ultima also as a 12.7 mm teleoperated.

I have many questions but i will ask only four :
1- Do you intend to has other variants of the VAB like the normal VAB with manualy operated 12.7mm , the T20-13 or the VAB Mephisto ?

2- Is there a possibility to see 90's french equipment en vehciles  that are now in reserve  like APILAS, LRAC , AN-F1, ERC-90 etc .... ?

3- Will real armement of plane will be given (SCALP, AASM , MICA , METEOR ) ?

4- For the VBCI will it be possible to be exposed from traps and is there any plan to add a version with for minimi or FN MAG ?

Spoiler

As_Afg_2338.jpg

48d3.jpg

Good luck for you mod  i hope to see many french vehicles that are awesome.

• Like 1