NL South-Mid "Middle Brabant" is updated.
- Fort Altena partly recreated with Arma(CUP) objects

- parts of village Sleeuwijk updated

- many terrain mesh updates
- hunderds of objects placed north of village Dussen
- Rucphense heide updated
- van der Meer camp (Special forces training) updated

- some roads updated 

https://discordapp.com/channels/473229021375758336/667105656376918088/723283829334343752

NL South-Mid "Middle Brabant" updated!

- Over 10.000 objects placed between the villages Dussen and Almkerk (High detail inset)

- Camp Bakhuis Roozeboom got some extra objects for detail

- GPS location 100% accurate with real life maps (Now use your ACE3 GPS to see where you are on your physical map)

- Some terrain meshes improved

11 hours ago, Sgt_Guneery said:

Why the AH-64E texture doesn't have the United States Army written on it? I request a US Army version......

Hi Guneery.

Happy to see you like the mod.

There is no US texture, because LLW is purely focussed assets for Netherlands Army / Airforce / Navy.

You are allowed to create a re-texture addon for this as you like.

The Old Arma2 textures should fit (although they are lower resolution)

However keep yourself and others from sharing the original files on the Steam Workshop or any platform that requires payment for download.

• Like 1

The map looks really nice. I will download it later today. Do you by any chance have anything like a Scania or Daf in the works ? Would be really happy with something like that. I found the old Mercedes Wolf but I cant find a decent Scania truck besides the one's from the old Arma 2 NLD mod. Been trying to get it to work in Arma 3 but I'm a noob when it comes to modding.

Hello @Crielaard  I remember some solar and climatological functions.... Is there any link on steam for mod or scenario?

Thanks for your work.

On 5/15/2021 at 9:35 PM, pierremgi said:

Hello @Crielaard  I remember some solar and climatological functions.... Is there any link on steam for mod or scenario?

Thanks for your work.

I will look it up for you.

Thanks for your work.

Cant see the picture. But I suspect you have an old version.

If I know what the error is, I can fix it.

On 5/13/2021 at 12:31 AM, blackburnrus said:

Since I first time downloaded the mod with extended PIP view distance, I have this error when I launch arma, even vanilla

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pAuHUg61hO7IgsmtgKfR0xefMCidLb02/view?usp=sharing

This version works fine:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UB33dH-U_DUsrbVo5x5YWEIHATDz8T_q/view?usp=sharing

Thanks for your work.

https://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=30426

Please mention Lowlands Warrior mod and specifically W.M. Crielaard in your credits whatever you make with it.
Looking forward for it! Keep me posted 🙂

Thank you. I don't have a personal project for that. Just thinking about your work in a survival context I'm trying to help. I'll report your mention to the author.

hello can you provide a new download link for the ah-64e and i found a bug, when pressing the Y key (singflug for me) it opens the PNVS deas is very annoying can you fix it?

On 9/8/2022 at 4:12 PM, GamerOnkel said:

hello can you provide a new download link for the ah-64e and i found a bug, when pressing the Y key (singflug for me) it opens the PNVS deas is very annoying can you fix it?

I'll see when I reupload it. Maybe Ill eventually share it on the Steam Workshop.

Singflug? Do you mean single pilot?
The mod does not support single-pilot operation. It's a 2 crew aircraft and should be used as such. So no effort will be put in that.

That brings me to another point. The engine doesn't support features which we implemented through multiplayer. Yes we could script it to death to make it work. But that is not the philosophy. The Config-based pylon pitching is a good example. The changes do not properly propagte over the network, specially in MP and swapping A/C-controls. It is made as close to the engine as possible.
So most of the issues will not be fixed, unless BI changes things. (Which in turn will not happen either)

Thanks for the interest in the mod. 🙂

the netherlands update the ah-64 on version E with radar above the rotor mast is there a possibility that it will also come in the mod? 🙂

On 11/22/2022 at 4:24 PM, GamerOnkel said:

the netherlands update the ah-64 on version E with radar above the rotor mast is there a possibility that it will also come in the mod? 🙂

Sorry no

Most likely it will not. LLW is not developing for Arma3 in the forseeable future. Dev will be occupied with VBS3 and 4

• Like 1