Very cool but shouldn't the mosquitoes be more of a LOCUST SWARM? They eat almost everything in their path already and mutated versions could go after meat.

You should also make the CROWS attack humans and animals since they are total meat eaters as well. Would be crazy to see a flock of zombie animals attack humans or other living animals as well... zombie dogs, zombie sheep!!!, zombie chicken... etc...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Valken said:

CROWS attack humans

@johnnyboy has already done this code !

1 hour ago, Valken said:

zombie chicken... etc...

Spoiler

11226050_1481166845522639_12254154668385

This is one step further !

hey johnnyboy ty for your suport :)

hi Valken working crows attack is very impossible actualy.

i dream to add crows ambiant and attack scripts i have begin one addons for that on operation flashpoint  but 2 probs appear for this work.

in first birds ai is extremly hard to script because a birds use camsetpos for moving or fsm i think.

im not fsm ^^ i always use sqf and sqs scripts for my works and not really like a fms scripting :)

a second is a particles scripts spawn a not animated 3d models and is really ugly with a crows i have trying that and rendering withouts animations is just bad :)

its for that i have working a mosquitos this add simply a similar ambiant animals attack but a size of mosquitos permit to use this models with particles scripts we not see a mosquitos wings animations ;)

• Like 2

On 09/01/2019 at 8:22 PM, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

@johnnyboy has already done this code !

Reveal hidden contents

11226050_1481166845522639_12254154668385

do you mean JBOY Birds Of Prey scripts george?

2 hours ago, cervantes said:

do you mean JBOY Birds Of Prey scripts george?

Hi Cervantes. I have 3 animal related scripts:

Birds in these scripts do NOT attack players though.  I have considered making birds attack AI and players, but have no immediate plans to make those changes.  Feel free to use these and modify them any way you like (if you think they add something to your project).   Have fun.  :)

Also, you might want to use the feral dog packs from JBOY Dog in your mod.  The dog packs roam around in a group, and will attack AI or Player when they are near enough.  Works very well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

yes i known your works johnnyboy i try to test a maximum of addons we always learn to others and add more fun:)

but not knowns a crow attack  for that this query:)

hi here i finiched to work my pesticid for kill a giant mosquitos :)

and finally rewrite also a config and add 2 modules for a farmland throwable items.

with this 2 modules all arma3 units can be now throw molotovs dynamite and pesticide :)

• Like 4

hi here how you known i want implementing a arma2 Wild boar in arma3.

i want simulate a wildlife ambiant scripts for that.

actualy one script only worked corectly the most fun script for a wild boar a poop of shit :p

this script simulate a wild boar shiting action really fun this script permit also to track a wild boar when follow a poop traces :)

the poops is also auto deleted by script when wild boar is so far from this poops.

the others scripts i want implement is a humanfear firenearfear and one deffaut ambiant script for natural wild boar moving.

the actual problem with that is we can't check animationstate of animal class :/

how you can see on the right upper screen a state hint return absoluty nothing ^^

we can't return animation states by ?(animationstate _agent == "WildBoar_Idle_Stop") for exemple.

if anyone known how i can return animal class animation state i really need help for that :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Indeed  cervantes !

But i'm pretty sure that it must be possible to return the state !

Have you check this code to an a3 animal as well ?

Nice work by the way !

hii george yes i have tried with rabbit_f for see its same result the state hint return nothing ;)

one other problem i not understand why animals do not switch anims all times 

by moment this not working i have replace state anim check by variables and shedule the playmove.

_agent = _this select 0;

while {true} do 
{
if !(alive _agent) exitwith {};
if ((alive _agent) && (_agent getvariable "fleeing")) then {[_agent, "WildBoar_Idle_Run"] remoteExec ["playMoveNow", 0];};
if ((alive _agent) && (_agent getvariable "STOP")) then {[_agent, "WildBoar_Idle_Stop"] remoteExec ["playMoveNow", 0];};
sleep 0.2;
};

this not working all times i think its because animal move foward by deffaut and play random anims.

i observing the animal can't be turn corectly with setvectordir if animal is in animations states.

its for that i try to stop animal for turn.

playmovenow working better playmove and switchmove not working for animals animations :/

i have also tried a dog move script by bohemia and think they force playmove for animal can be turn 

// Spawn dog _dog = createAgent ["Fin_random_F", getPos player, [], 5, "CAN_COLLIDE"]; // Disable animal behaviour _dog setVariable ["BIS_fnc_animalBehaviour_disable", true]; // Following loop 0 = [_dog] spawn { params ["_dog"]; // Force dog to sprint _dog playMove "Dog_Sprint"; while {alive _dog} do { _dog moveTo getPos player; sleep 0.5; }; };

• Like 1

Just to know i haven't ever check the animation stuff etc for the animals , but

since it's fsm code if you disable this might be any change , on movement etc ?

# I Don't have any idea ---> just thoughts and guessing !

for sure i use 

_agent disableAI "FSM";
_agent setVariable ["BIS_fnc_animalBehaviour_disable", true];

:)

i try also with createagent and createunit same results :/