Sometimes when switching or reloading weapons my character bugs out and I am unable to aim, shoot or holster my weapon. Also not really a bug, but the sound of footsteps and opening doors is really quiet resulting in players just stumbling into each other. Anyway other than that I love the game and can't wait to watch it grow it a full fledged masterpiece. Thanks Vigor Team! 

I am having an issue where my ammo is out for my thompson. I have made over 100 rounds of ammo but the ammo is greyed out in the stash menu but when you close that and are in normal game mode and my thompson is out (shhh!) it shows 90 rounds and I set it to auto but when I hit the reload button (x) nothing happens! Why?!!!

Hit recognition needs a real fix and texture bugs with rock based terrains on maps needs to be worked on. Other than those problems im really enjoying the game and looking forward to seeing some new content.

Another problem is frame drops in the settlement and load-lout bugs where items will not appear. Still I found my away around the loadout it would just be nice to look into. Keep up the good work

Main issue is game crashing. Sometimes it will say network lag ( which there is none, ive checked) and sometimes it says lost conection tp host. When lost connection to host occurs, i recieve the ammo and gun i started the match with. When the game crashes with no reason, i loose whatever gun/ammo i started regardless of insurance. Neither time do i keep any loot obtained during the match. Quite frustrating. 

Me again, with two bugs. One, when dropping loot from your person to obtain ammo from a dead corpse the ammo type selected is not the same as the type earned at the end of the game. (Ive selected 9x39 on a dead guy, finished the tound an yet no 9x39 earned). Also, when doing trials in the firing range, ive (like maybe 10% of time) lost the equiped weapon ammo when finishing the challenge. Idk about mundane calibers but my 7.62x39 and 5.7 both were depleted after completing a challenge with a viable weapon.   

Since the lates update, all the ammo in the magazine of any equipped weapon gets deleated upon arrival to the house. Real frustrating when running the p90. Also the cloud moves way too fast. If you are on the emd of the map the cloud starts at you will die before reaching the other side. Definitely need to put the cloud back to its old speed

On some of the maps the in the game it glitches or something that it doesnt allow the map to be put up it will be in ur hand still or floating and takes longer than when u cant see it to look at it

Agree on some reports, losing magazines when load back into home base. Also found a bug that stops you from lying on the ground. Also have a lot of disconnecting from game and it isn't out WiFi connect as we have 250mbs plus on it. Also agree about the cloud coming in to fast used to play for 15 minutes or more per encounter before. Was more fun.. some guns are way to much on recoil. Wish there was more scoops too be handy 

UI 

When putting a weapon in the player's load-out the ui graphic appears as if it will load a full magazine but it's actually set to one piece of ammo. 

At least one gate on Viktorsen Station sounds like it's full volume for all players instead of the player who opened it.