Mustang_185

[WIP, ALPHA] Jasło, Poland

* Added new locations:
Hospital (054011)
Trash burning plant (039025)

* Added signature files

Golesz Castle. In reality - just a pile of rubble, which holds any worth only for archeologists. On our map - important point that lets you control whole valley and national road no. 73. Coming in next update, along with another locations :)

ABDF6DBC75D8BA7A284D40A3C54F098EB4F06BAC79408035E2412A08D67034A3139D597EEE28647820181230225535_1.jpg86F9CE40DB025A72CDB9724028C01EDD7A60A7F5

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Map updated!

Added:
- Golesz Castle
- Waste Treatment Plant
- Winery
- Wolica Town
- Laski Village

Fixes/changes:
- Railroads and rail bridges
- Clutter changes

• Thanks 1

Hi guys

New locations added in the latest update. The wine cellar needs corrections in the cellars.

20190131232009_1.jpg20190131231842_1.jpg20190131231759_1.jpg

20190131231648_1.jpg20190101203739_1.jpg

20190101125130_1.jpg20190101224229_1.jpg

New object

20190105224512_1.jpg

20190209164032_1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I forgot about new structures 😉 We've added some signs and small objects. 

The thing with our planned structures pack is that we can model them (well... Istar can, I possess no such skill 😛 ), but we don't have anyone to bring them into game. So if anyone is willing to help us, it would be greatly appreciated. It would be also beneficial for terrainmaking community, as we would release structures pack as a standalone mod when it gets big enough, for everyone to use without unneeded dependencies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mustang_185 said:

The thing with our planned structures pack is that we can model them (well... Istar can, I possess no such skill 😛 ), but we don't have anyone to bring them into game. So if anyone is willing to help us, it would be greatly appreciated. It would be also beneficial for terrainmaking community, as we would release structures pack as a standalone mod when it gets big enough, for everyone to use without unneeded dependencies.

If you want us to test your models in a game, then I just did.

They work just fine.

Note, please that actual trademark use could get your team in some hot water with American lawyers.

I suggest redoing the Subway sign with something similar, similar scheme in color and design, and rename it something like Sammich Way and Slay's for the potato chip sign.

Also: The building at 036991 is set too high.  There's a gap at the bottom at NE corner.

If you want us to test your models in a game, then I just did.

They work just fine.

Implemntation of buildings is a completely different process much more complicated.

And unfortunately we do not have time to learn to add them.

Note, please that actual trademark use could get your team in some hot water with American lawyers.

Signs with real trademark are made by Winters, we finally did not use them because of what you wrote.

Also: The building at 036991 is set too high.  There's a gap at the bottom at NE corner.

Ok, thanks for reporting errors.

We are slowly advancing but there is a lot of it. Unfortunately, putting objects in eden and exporting to TB usually ends with such errors 😒

Also let us know if the map is playable.

New update on Steam Workshop.

- Fixed basements in Wolica and Vineyard

- Added two river fording points

- New locations: Hankowka Oilfield, Logging Camp, Forester's Lodge

- Visual update: added MCO texture

- Wild grass clutter is now lower

unknown.png

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Jasło muncipal authorities assigned some money to rebuild and modernize their railroad station. Results are terrific! 😉

20190424163853_1.jpg 

20190424163821_1.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

wow man, i never used my account i just lurked but after seeing this i have to post.

my family is from Jasło and the screenshots really feel like the real thing.

i assume youre from Jasło or familiar with it. if you want to make my life complete i can PM exactly where my house was haha

i hope you keep developing it.

• Like 1

Yup, you're right, I've been living in Jasło for some years now. Hate the economy here, love Beskid mountains 😉 

We (I'm not doing this alone) will keep developing this terrain, although in slow pace as we constantly lack free time. ATM we've started creating our custom structures.

• Like 1

You guys rock. I just wish I could convince my community to use this terrain.

• Like 2

Thank you. They can be convinced how we will add more country area where the FPS will be better. We are planning an update for 2000 subscriptions. If you have any ideas for what is missing in the areas, let me know. We will try to implement the achievable and remarkable ideas for the climate. If anyone has the ability to implement objects to the Army, we invite you to cooperate.

New update!

Added: Gated settlement north of the city
Added: New road in NE forest
Added: New fording near glassworks
Added: Railway station placeholder
Modified: Two-lane motorway reworked

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

We're currently porting Jasło to spring/summer season and replacing CUP objects with Livonian ones. The autumn version will remain on Steam Workshop but it will be no longer supported.

E21E13148D40A32CF5F0D9185225E624BEE7D9A8

D1AC12DEEC3CB27F17B065AAF2598A1FE4497697

377E0C7DBCE31C0FEF4C0574C88A427BB7C312CE

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, blackburn03 said:

@Mustang_185 If buildings are being replaced with Livonian ones will it still be playable without the DLC?

Yes.

On 11/7/2019 at 9:01 AM, blackburn03 said:

@Mustang_185 If buildings are being replaced with Livonian ones will it still be playable without the DLC?

Yes, it will be. You won't have to own Contact DLC to play on PSZ Jasło.

Mod updated!

- SUMMER IS HERE
- Added radar station
- Added low-security prison
- Oh no, some kind of disaster destroyed village of Lazy Debowieckie!

• Like 2

Map throws an error:

No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgLocationTypes.null'

Also while the vegetation is now summer, the roads in the town are still full of autumn leaves (maybe you know it already).

BTW: is this map setting supposed to be some kind of post-apocalypse/ravaged land? Numerous wrecks on the streets and (after last update) whole destroyed village make it look so.