Sign in to follow this  
mcduke45

Creating a mission to use on a dedicated server

I've made a mission and tested it out. Surprisingly it actually works, but now how do I make it playable on a dedicated server that my friends and I rent? 

I've packed it using pbo manager and uploaded it to the server placing it in mp missions with the other missions, but when I tried to join it I got bumped back to my server map choices. 

I have a total of 10 playable characters, but I have AI disabled and I think this might be the problem. I don't want any of the player slots available for AI to play. I would like to just have players come in and choose on of the 10 playable characters I've set up. 

Just answering your thread here for sake of future reference as i answered you on my profile.

Mission will need a player and then the rest should be set to playable.

Also when you have that setup, if the mission requires any mods that it uses as in new cars, weapons, ect,. then the server will need those mods as well.

Lastly look at your server's rpt if you are getting issues with a mission not loading it should tell you if theres any errors,

or anything missing like the common error content deleted which means missing mods.