Really nice little mod, thank you! I'm curious tho, where are those NVGs in the second pic from?

17 hours ago, Proxen said:

Really nice little mod, thank you! I'm curious tho, where are those NVGs in the second pic from?

Cheers, the NVGs are made by myself. They are the Thales MONIE Monoculars. :)

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Xayhawk said:

Cheers, the NVGs are made by myself. They are the Thales MONIE Monoculars. :)

Pretty cool stuff! Really nicely modeled. Should we get our hopes up about a future release? :)

• Like 2

Thanks for the goggles. Used them in-game, nice!

Great job!

On 9/11/2018 at 4:35 PM, Proxen said:

Pretty cool stuff! Really nicely modeled. Should we get our hopes up about a future release? :)

Eh, possibly. Those are kind of old and made back in 2016, and most of my content were small projects to test new workflow so when I get it up to standard i'd release it :f:

On 9/11/2018 at 10:54 PM, Rich_R said:

Thanks for the goggles. Used them in-game, nice!

Great job!

Thank you! Glad you liked it.

• Like 2

Hands down one of the Best Balaclavas I have ever used. They are now my Primary Balaclavas for Gear Sets and I surely do hope you share more of your content and variations of them in the future.

Are there planned variations of the balaclavas in tan or camo versions or shemagh masks with the goggles?

awesome work really love them!

17 hours ago, Capt. Rigby said:

Hands down one of the Best Balaclavas I have ever used. They are now my Primary Balaclavas for Gear Sets and I surely do hope you share more of your content and variations of them in the future.

6 hours ago, ruff said:

Are there planned variations of the balaclavas in tan or camo versions or shemagh masks with the goggles?

awesome work really love them!

Thank you! I will add more variations in the next update, would like to add more content as well. 

• Like 1

Just a small update on some WIP stuff. I am most likely going to start a new project in a new thread, going with a PMC theme with Arma 2's PMC DLC as inspiration.
Things are still being discussed with a buddy of mine but we'll start of small and try not to over promise too much :)

Here's the Team Wendy EXFIL ballistic helmet undergoing some texturing.

2jo7jQz.png

• Like 6

Good luck on the project!

Bearing in mind I’m not a modder, if you have the intention of allowing users customize the look of your helmets, the route of hidden selections used to great effect by roadrunner and @Adacas could be a consideration for you and your friend.

• Like 1

More renders on the EXFIL. Should be game ready in a few.

rZCcJeY.jpg

• Like 4

And we're live! This will probably be the last post in this thread,  finalizing the discussions on the PMC mod and will post in the discussions forum once things are good to go.

htpF4V5.jpg

• Like 3