Αplion

HAFM NAVY - Submarines & Ships - v2

Just now, Sir BadNade said:

Alrighty I give up.

The answer is ... Both ... 052C and 052D 😉

• Like 3

You guys are true madlads. Awesome to hear it. Looking forwards to seeing them more in the future. 

• Like 1

Next, we'll start seeing shit like The Ticonderoga-class guided-missile cruiser with it's *gasp!* Two 5" Guns!!! lol

• Like 2

Would it be possible to add the ships as static objects as well? Im using the Arleigh Burke to complement the USS Freedom and USS Liberty to recreate a CSG. However, the Arleigh Burke doesnt have the same render distance as BIS' ships (due to being configured as a boat unit I guess), which kinda breaks immersion if you're flying around the carrier. 

There should be an option to render an object all the way up to terrain rendering distance. It's currently used for aircraft, may be worth looking into for the ships, as well.

7 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

we will check

You probably want to set 

featureType = 2;

in the config.cpp for your ships. See https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/setFeatureType for possible values. The Nimitz uses it to be rendered up to terrain view limits.

Cheers,

TeTeT

• Thanks 1

May I know what are the classnames for the anti-ship and cruise missiles? I plan to get the mod to interact with the CIWS from ITC Land Systems for an upcoming mission.

Hey is there any interest in making the AGM-158C LRASM for something like the Black Wasp II? an Air Anti-ship missile would really shake things up!

don't know what Russian equivalent would be best, though... 

On 3/10/2019 at 7:02 PM, LLM777 said:

Admiral Gorshkov and Type 45 please!

I remember the old times where this forum admins were reacting on such posts (I got an infraction for something less than that) 🙂

But my mood is not so bad, so I'll pass it as a "suggestion" and not an "order" to some restaurant waiter (looks like)  ... on any case the answer is ... "nope" (at least for present).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You know what would be a cool ship to do would be the kirov class battlecruisers

• Like 1

MOD updated today ...

Changelog

- Added: Chinese - Type 052C Destroyer ship under OPFOR side.
- Added: Chinese - Type 052D Destroyer ship under OPFOR side.
- Added: All relative weapons, missile models and Chinese flag for new Type 052C and 052D ships.
- Added: For all big ships the render distance from object to terrain parameter named "featureType".
- Fixed: Submarines Re-arming now works as expected.
- Fixed: A-190 reload time fixed. It has RPM of 80 rounds now as it supposed to have.
- Fixed: All ships are now react against aircrafts - helicopters automatically when "Weapons Officer" position is controlled by an AI unit.
- Fixed: Ships and submarines optics will have proper rotations and will not stuck while performing 360 turns.
- Tweaked: MK-45 Mod 2 RPM reduced to 16 rounds.
- Tweaked: Some ships textures.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines radar footprints adjusted.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines sensors and panels are improved.
- Updated: MOD Manual.

I think we deserve some rest period from ships - subs modding (unless some fixes will be need) ... so for the moment don't expect more ships on this mod ... we'll see on the future about your requests etc, but for the moment we hope you will enjoy current status.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 3/13/2019 at 6:34 AM, Αplion said:

MOD updated today ...

Changelog

- Added: Chinese - Type 052C Destroyer ship under OPFOR side.
- Added: Chinese - Type 052D Destroyer ship under OPFOR side.
- Added: All relative weapons, missile models and Chinese flag for new Type 052C and 052D ships.
- Added: For all big ships the render distance from object to terrain parameter named "featureType".
- Fixed: Submarines Re-arming now works as expected.
- Fixed: A-190 reload time fixed. It has RPM of 80 rounds now as it supposed to have.
- Fixed: All ships are now react against aircrafts - helicopters automatically when "Weapons Officer" position is controlled by an AI unit.
- Fixed: Ships and submarines optics will have proper rotations and will not stuck while performing 360 turns.
- Tweaked: MK-45 Mod 2 RPM reduced to 16 rounds.
- Tweaked: Some ships textures.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines radar footprints adjusted.
- Tweaked: Ships and submarines sensors and panels are improved.
- Updated: MOD Manual.

I think we deserve some rest period from ships - subs modding (unless some fixes will be need) ... so for the moment don't expect more ships on this mod ... we'll see on the future about your requests etc, but for the moment we hope you will enjoy current status.

A well desired one at that. Just don’t go do too crazy jk. Enjoy a few beers on my! 

On the last version of the mod

Was there a Ship called the Antec FG or something similar?

Was playing in an exile server. And I found one floating in the ocean.  Admin blew it up on accident and tried to replace it but couldnt find it in his list.  I cant find it in editor

We have no idea where it came from or how it got there lol.

On 7/27/2019 at 7:03 PM, -BAKE- said:

On the last version of the mod

Was there a Ship called the Antec FG or something similar?

Was playing in an exile server. And I found one floating in the ocean.  Admin blew it up on accident and tried to replace it but couldnt find it in his list.  I cant find it in editor

We have no idea where it came from or how it got there lol.

There is no such ship on this mod version. Anzac FG class ship was an ArmA 2 original ship which was transformed for ArmA 3 use on a previous version (not exist on current version). Many other mods are using this kind of ship (as CUP for example) as far as I know.

Is there any scenario mod for HAFM NAVY mod? I've tried to find any scenario for this mod, but nothing. Grate job on modification. Congratulations. When i saw Arleigh Burke, i felt like in The Last Ship. ❤️ 

BTW: Maybe somebody wants to play COOP or Multi with me? 

We mainly use it as support with tomahawks or deloyment as Divers, sometimes as targets for aircraft support with beach landings