Αplion

HAFM NAVY - Submarines & Ships - v2

I can't open the long TFAR radio in any NATO ship in my clan's dedicated server. When I try, I get a dialog saying 'Resource not found' or something similar

I didn't know version 1.0 was out, do you know if I can use it while my teammates are usingn older versions? :/

Small FIX released

changelog

For AI controlled ships/submarines, the behavior is tweaked:
- In case commander/group of ship/submarine has CombatMode "BLUE" (Never fire), it will not attack to enemies but only defend.
- In case commander/group of ship/submarine has CombatMode "GREEN" (Hold fire - defend only) or "WHITE" (Hold fire, engage at will), it will attack only if it is attacked

• Like 1

Another small fix today (for Submarines only) ...

changelog

So from now on, if submarine is submerged you can get in only through DDS.

1 minute ago, VileBeggar said:

Nice! Any chance of a Royal Navy vessel in the future? 

Yes I have some in mind ;)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Αplion said:

Yes I have some in mind ;)

Hopefully a Type 45 destroyer or a Type 82 destroyer is on your list of Royal Navy Vessels. 

• Like 1

On 2018-10-31 at 3:56 PM, R0adki11 said:

Sounds great, especially as Daring is the is the lead ship of the Type 45 class of Royal Navy Vessels.

That would be amazing! 

Would love to see the HMS Bulwark or HMS Queen Elizabeth, but no sweat if they're not in the scope of the mod

• Like 2

New FIX released ...

changelog

- Fixed: Good news for the servers which has vehicle purchase functionalities. Issues by the spawned (via script or Zeus) submarines/ships in dedicated server solved. From now on all GUIs and systems will work fine for such vehicles as well. 

- Fixed: issue with inventory on Virginia and Yassen submarines.

- Fixed: On dedicated servers under Cruise Missiles panel, fire button turns to "red" marking, when used to fire a missile.

• Like 2

So as far as i've gathered the helicopter not being able to land in MP is not fixable?

Hello. 

I'm new to the forums but fell in love with your mod after being introduced to it in an exile server. 

However, I discovered that very few of the ship features actually worked in game like they do in the editor.

I was wondering if you had any insights from running intro them your self?

Pretty much only the direct use weapons work. Such as the main artillery gun/ artillery computer.  Player controlled cwis /igla. 

And using weapons officers seat to lock and fire seasparrows at aircraft. 

None of the custom panels you made function in the server. For example, anti ship missile consol. You can fire missiles, but can't change gps/radar, seaskim/ fly high, pop up/seaskim modes.

So missiles fire straight up and come down and kill the crew if stationary.

It also seems like weapons officer/sonar both have laser degs. But can't be activated nor locked on to.

I'll try to record a video to better show what I mean later. But was just wondering if you had gotten this question before and knew a starting point.

The server admin says the ships "work" and any issues are on the mod  or EXILE side of things

Forgot to mention the server is RadierGamingPlay Tanoa Exile. Since It runs a bunch of mods, maybe something is conflicting. 
However, will all those mods loaded, everything still seems to work in editor when I play around. The only thing I think I am missing is infistar anti cheat the server runs. 

Just now, -BAKE- said:

None of the custom panels you made function in the server. For example, anti ship missile consol. You can fire missiles, but can't change gps/radar, seaskim/ fly high, pop up/seaskim modes.

So missiles fire straight up and come down and kill the crew if stationary.

Thanks for your comments.

The problem which you describe above is fixed with the last release. Are you sure your server admin updated the mod?

I am not sure no.

I know it relies heavily on A3 launcher. Which  isn't updated too often.

I'll have to look at the mod list again. But it seems like it's just ruining HAMF core

2 hours ago, Devastator_cm said:

we released the fix for that issue (spawned vehicles with broken GUIs) on 8th November.

Mod was updated today and everything works!  (I Think)
trying to learn the limitations on the cruise missiles on Tanoa map. Fired a few and seemed like if they leave the map (into the black space) they blow up. 
I tried to fire some across the map but my buddy said they never arrived.

The missiles try to do like 50m AGL correct? but wont be able to like, fly over a mountain?

they can fly over the mountains as long as there is no sudden height change, i.e. it goes in 50meter and suddenly arrives to a slope with 150 meters. In such case it will not find any chance to adjust the altitude.

Therefore, a weapon officer should plan the flight path properly via waypoints to bring the missile to its target where there are no sudden height changes.

New update - fix today 17-Nov

changelog

- Added: Zeus Modules to make Cruise missile attacks
- Fixed: Zeus remote controlled units can access GUIs without any issue
- Fixed: Some sounds and textures issues are solved
- Fixed: Scope for HAFM_Helper and HAFM_Flagpole fixed. They are not in object list anymore
- Tweaked: Torpedoes detects target ships existence better to trigger the detonation
- Tweaked: User manual has new section for mission makers and Zeus

• Like 2