Αplion

HAFM NAVY - Submarines & Ships - v2

Hello, I noticed that during the flight of the rocket 3M54K Kalibr does not dissolve the plumage, wings, or should it be so?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, londonru said:

Hello, I noticed that during the flight of the rocket 3M54K Kalibr does not dissolve the plumage, wings, or should it be so?

we'll check that ... thanks for reporting.

Can't land on any of the ships anymore with the helicopters… Not the meko no nothing… the boat will sink when touched by a  heli

11 minutes ago, Timo B. said:

Can't land on any of the ships anymore with the helicopters… Not the meko no nothing… the boat will sink when touched by a  heli

I can without any issue ... easy ... unless if you are using some more mods and we need to know about ...

1 minute ago, Timo B. said:

Just achilles and MCC.

remove them and retry

To all ... please ... before post any issue, think that no mod could be compatible with all others and we don't know what anyone of you uses ... so please (again) report what mod/addons you are using together with your issue report ...  plus disable any other mods prior in order to locate which one cause any possible conflict. 

Thanks for understanding that we are not magicians.

I found the issue specificly with ships spawned in via MCC. it also made me able to walk on the ship when spawned in from MCC>

2 minutes ago, Timo B. said:

I found the issue specificly with ships spawned in via MCC. it also made me able to walk on the ship when spawned in from MCC>

My suggestion is to speak and report issue to MCC ... or else to give me exact details of how "issue" is occurring ... otherwise I can't do anything except my mate Devastator_cm has different option on this as I'm unfamiliar with MCC and its coding ...

I tried to spawn the ship via simple createvehicle command but was still able to land on it... So no idea how MCC is spawning ship and how it makes the ship walkable as we do not have walkable ships :)

A new update/fix released for Russian frigate torpedoes issue reported plus the boats spawning issue.

• Like 2

So this is the issue: 

No extra mods were enabled, it happend as soon as some one got into the ship. 

This is on a non-dedicated INTERNET UPN server. 

I'm getting an error when I try to use the automatic CIWS and auto anti-missiles missiles system in the editor. I don't know what the error is but I don't see auto missiles launching.

which ship?

how to reproduce?

Is it SP or Dedi?

No details makes the reports useless..

I do not get any error although I also test it with the published version

12 hours ago, Timo B. said:

So this is the issue: 

No extra mods were enabled, it happend as soon as some one got into the ship. 

This is on a non-dedicated INTERNET UPN server. 

12 hours ago, Stijn G. 11th AMB said:

Same problem here, was not able to land when another player was in the ship!

So by these 2 reports I must assume that the issue is happening when in MP and another player is into the ship ... just one question .. is that happening to all ships ? can someone, please, try and report back as I can't test (no server available for me) ? to me looks like during these conditions there are no PhysX on ship (looking behavior by this video posted) which is no true as all ships have.

• Like 1

I had experienced that problem since the first versions, but I did not report it because I thought it was a problem with the Arma 3 engine, and I still think it is a problem of the Arma motor 3

3 minutes ago, elthefrank said:

I had experienced that problem since the first versions, but I did not report it because I thought it was a problem with the Arma 3 engine, and I still think it is a problem of the Arma motor 3

In fact it must be a game engine problem as also CUP frigate experiencing the same ... we are still investigating that (just in case is something by our side) for the moment.

• Like 1

previously used a mod called FFAA of Arma 2, containing a frigate and a corvette, containing a script that when landing the Helicopter on the helipad of the ship, appeared an addaction that adjusted the ship to the deck, and that allowed the player enter the helmsman position of the ship and sail with the helicopter on the heliport, maybe it can be a solution

1 minute ago, elthefrank said:

Anteriormente usaba un mod llamado FFAA de Arma 2, que contenía una fragata y una corbeta, que contenía una secuencia de comandos que al aterrizar el helicóptero en el helipuerto de la nave, apareció una adición que ajustaba la nave a la cubierta, y que permitía al jugador entrar en la plataforma. Posición del timonel de la nave y navegar con el helicóptero en el helipuerto, tal vez pueda ser una solución.

Which means ... :)

"previously used a mod called FFAA of Arma 2, containing a frigate and a corvette, containing a script that when landing the Helicopter on the helipad of the ship, appeared an addaction that adjusted the ship to the deck, and that allowed the player enter the helmsman position of the ship and sail with the helicopter on the heliport, maybe it can be a solution"

hahaha add a scripts to the ship, adjust the helicopter on the helipad, something similar to an attachTo

1 minute ago, elthefrank said:

hahaha add a scripts to the ship, adjust the helicopter on the helipad, something similar to an attachTo

The problem isn't how to attach a helicopter but until the helicopter will land on deck ... on servers this seems broken by game itself so far ... if you try it in SP there is no issue as is.

• Like 1

You are right, however I think it is a problem of class type CfgVehicles of the ship, because these types of boats that I show you a continuation, do not have that problem, what is used in the Arma 3 and well fine, and you To land the helicopter even with the player inside the ship, I believe that these ships are equipped with another type of CfgVehicles, if you have time to check, you will get errors when throwing them in Arma 3 but they will be problems more than all of sounds and weapons, but working How can I solve the problem

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=11124

• Like 1