Αplion

HAFM NAVY - Submarines & Ships - v2

Really, just let them update their missions. They'd have to update them anyways due to the new systems. So leave it be.

ok ... I want to help mission makers as well ... so ... I made another small addon which will be optional for those that want to fix their missions.

When using this addon together with all other needed for this mod, all old ships into their missions will be auto-replaced by new ones ... by that way any mission maker will be able to open in editor his missions built with previous version and tweak - fix - update whatever need.

That is the best I can do guys.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@FallujahMedic -FM- Just to clarify, this will be 2 add-ons made one. Like creating a new add-on in armaholic and releasing it. With your logic the submarine and the ship add-on will be updated and there will be two copies of the same add-on...

@Timo B.  Do you know how it is like to spend hours creating a mission and battling with the Arma bugs? And then seeing your mission or add-on go dead because of an update? And what will you do with the ships if there are no missions created now or in the future?

@Aplion  Thanks for your understanding. Sorry for the tension. Will not be spending any more calories on this issue. Not worth it.

2 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

@FallujahMedic -FM- Just to clarify, this will be 2 add-ons made one. Like creating a new add-on in armaholic and releasing it. With your logic the submarine and the ship add-on will be updated and there will be two copies of the same add-on...

@Timo B.  Do you know how it is like to spend hours creating a mission and battling with the Arma bugs? And then seeing your mission or add-on go dead because of an update? And what will you do with the ships if there are no missions created now or in the future?

@Aplion  Thanks for your understanding. Sorry for the tension. Will not be spending any more calories on this issue. Not worth it.

No need for more tension as compatibility "problem" for missions has been solved.

• Like 1

Ships mod version 2.0 released ... link

• Like 1

I'll ask my niece in the navy if they actually have no tracers. Also i put in the 6 digit number of a grid and the fire button wouldn't do anything ( Gps was enabled) 

please check the user manual. 6 digit gps cannot be put anywhere. It has rules regarding the direction of the missile launch.

Then why do the missiles show the options for gps and have a spot to place 6 digits in.... 

Also how do we rearm? 

please check the manual first... Missile can be fired via GPS but your ship need to look to correct position so when you fire missile will not need to make some saltos or loops in the air.

Rearm is via sailing next to the resuply ship and using action menu

I just fired with it a GPS missile to the island at my 3. I really think your ship allignment to the target is incorrect. Would be nice if you show what you do via a video maybe

I can't find how to ressuply the ships, I've tried with the NATO ships and the NATO ressuply ship.

I have them aprox. 5-10m close and it doesn't show any different option from any of the ships.

Try putting the ships side by side. So something like | | with 5 meters max distance insted of putting them like this - |

I have them like that | |, but, seeing what Timo said

1 hour ago, Timo B. said:

i found it would only work if the ships are touching each other. 

It is possible that the distance is calculated from the centre of the ship, and that makes you to have both ships too close?

This is what I'm having when try to resupply ... on that distance I'm getting full action menu about ...

282lyyc.jpg

So i tried using the GPS 6 Digits again with the anti-ship missiles all conditions are met (coordinates are put in and the right side is selected) i press fire, and nothing happens. 

8 minutes ago, Timo B. said:

So i tried using the GPS 6 Digits again with the anti-ship missiles all conditions are met (coordinates are put in and the right side is selected) i press fire, and nothing happens. 

Please record and post a short video and show us what you are doing ... believe me ... whatever I did so far trying that was absolute success ... so I need to clarify some things just in case ...

Ships which have missile launchers looking left-right ... need to be turned by side on their target (45 degrees angle) .... ships which are using vertical launchers (the Russian) need to LOOK on target direction (again 45 degrees angle but in front this time) ...

So ... guessing that these are more or less known info ... I need to see some video action about, in order to say what may be wrong (or not) ... please think that if creators can't reproduce the issue ... can't solve it also.

Thanks for understanding that.

• Like 1