MIL_CAS - Dropbox
MIL_CAS is a simple script to allow a mission designer to use the vanilla CAS Module in-game via scripting. All this does is perform the required actions to properly call BIS_fnc_moduleCAS. Best suited for ambience, the strikes shouldn't be relied on for 100% accuracy.
- Position and approach heading can be defined.
- Plane and type of CAS to be provided can be defined.
- Copy the file MIL_CAS.sqf to your mission folder.
- Run the script using:
nul = [[_position,_direction,_vehicle,_type],"MIL_CAS.sqf"] remoteExec ["BIS_fnc_execVM",2];
- _position - array
- position for CAS to strike
- _direction - number
- direction for the CAS to approach on
- _vehicle - string (optional)
- default: "B_Plane_CAS_01_F"
- classname of the plane to fly CAS
- _type - number (optional)
- default: 2
- type of CAS to be used
- 0 - Guns
- 1 - Missiles
- 2 - Guns & Missiles
- 3 - Bomb
nul = [[getPos player,240],"MIL_CAS.sqf"] remoteExec ["BIS_fnc_execVM",2];
- Wipeout will fly in for a "Guns & Missiles" run.
nul = [[getPos player,240,"RHS_A10",3],"MIL_CAS.sqf"] remoteExec ["BIS_fnc_execVM",2];
- A-10 will fly in and drop a single bomb.
- This uses the vanilla function BIS_fnc_moduleCAS for the actual CAS. All I did was make an easy way to launch it from a script.
Everyone knows what CAS is all about, but here is all four types being called in anyway (0.52):
If anyone finds any problems please let me know.