Sign in to follow this  
blackdog~

Ita tornado v1.1 released

I can barely make out the Seventh thing in your logo... is Operation Vietnam going to be an official addon? smile.gif

I still want the JP-223 (MW-1) to work!

Er... another thing.. wink.gif

Isn't there any chance to get the outlets work? There should be some way to make fire in it, or something what looks like fire, when engine is on...

Thx. By!

I dont know if this was already coverd but...

The HUD seems to be VERY bright at night, almost impossible to see through.

Also it would be very cool if you guys could do your HUD in a simmilar fashion to the DKM's bronco?

hi, all!

the MW-1 prob is already adressed..

a bugfixed version is up on our site.

--

just download the tornado again, i've not made an extra version number for it. (its really a new file!!!wink.gif

--

the AI using the tornado not correctly eg. diving in too deep or killing itself with bombs dropped from 5 metres away from the target or anything like that..

well i can't really change anything about that, i tried alot of settings with the bombs and turns out that you really have only 2 chances:

1 leave it as it is. this way the AI atleast hits the target (normally)

2 make the ai drop the bombs from further away but also WAY OFF the target (either too short or to far)

----- the rest is really up to BIS to improve their AIs skills. -----

the other things i'll look into and have a new ver. up in the next days. (it always depends on our webmaster)

BRONCOS HUD.. i would have to sacrifice the other instruments in the cockpit, as some of them can only be build in once. my personal decision was to do it the way i've done it now.

thanks to MILES TEG for giving me a new code for the MW-1 i'll try it out...

KEEP ON POSTING! every bug found is one bug less for the next versions!

colorchanger.

i didnt really appreciate the flares before, but damn! i just had a 4 ship of them with MW-1's and a pair of 2S6 Tunguska's on the ground...normally they kick 11 shades of sh*t out of anything that moves, but they had to fire several missiles before they brought them down, one by one! wow! shame the AI prefer the Sidewinder to the MW1 though sad.gif

really nice work colorchanger

but two things are strange in my eyes

one is you can getin the bird without open carbin first.and i can fly with the opening carbin.lol...

the other is i hope you add the "force eject" setting for pilots when the plane's amor is broken seriously.the plane will force pilot to eject.

hope everybody enjoy it~ smile.gif

If I drive and the AI is the gunner, then the MW-1 is useless... sad.gif The AI just can't use it, it drops the shells way before the target... sad.gif

CU:

LightBringer

Are you going to make a similar update to the:

AMX

F16

F104

AWACS

Also 3 small requests.

1. Since you made the m113/armour pack in its own class could you do the same with the rest of you addons

2. Could you have "italian" infront of the units instead of "I.T.A." ?? It looks better and also tells where the units are from, and also theres no need for the 3 letter ID if you make it in its own class. smile.gif

3. Give the pilot a pistol instead of the XMS

Great update, something I"ve come across though. I don't know if this might happen for all planes, but its only happened for me in the new Tornado and I have not been able to succesfully recreate it after I changed the starting point of the plane.

While flying against the new Zu-23 and "T-something" the tank with heavy cannons and missle launchers, after being shot down after turning around for a second pass (their where 3 of each, it was bound to happen), As gunner the pilot would eject and then order me to do the same, but then somehow I would be manually ejected and just go flying through the air, still able to fire my rifle. I'd post some screenshots but I don't have a way to host it. I don't think its something major as I could not recreate after I moved where my aircraft started, just thought it should be mentioned and that it was kinda funny.

are you sure this really happens ONLY to the tornado and has nothing to do with the recent updates of ofp (1.85/1.90/1.91)?confused.gif

i wouldn't know why it should be unique to the tornado as theres nothing special done to it in those terms.

i had this case when some people reported that something was wrong with the landing gear (e.g. no gear up action)...

this is just a new feature of OFP which came with the (i think) 1.85: you can damage the landing gear now...

it turned out that they slammed the airplane into the ground to heavy while starting/landing and broke the landing gear!!

bye.

nope, ive tried it with every other 2 man crew aircraft i got, they all tell me to disembark, but only the tornado throws me out.

Ive tried with the F15, the F14, the Bronco and obviosly the Tornado