Does anyone know of any royal navy mods? Looking for ships and aircraft really, I know of some Harrier GR.7s and Merlins and Wildcats, But Im looking for sea harriers, Sea Kings and Lynx HMA models, Also a carrier, I have seen nightintruders HMS Invincible, But said that It wont becoming to the public.

Any suggestions?

For ships there is this one which should soon be updated to a whole new level soon: 

And for a carrier, if the vanilla one is not good enough, you can check this one:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, AidenPlayz606 said:

Does anyone know of any royal navy mods? Looking for ships and aircraft really, I know of some Harrier GR.7s and Merlins and Wildcats, But Im looking for sea harriers, Sea Kings and Lynx HMA models, Also a carrier, I have seen nightintruders HMS Invincible, But said that It wont becoming to the public.

Any suggestions?

The Brazilian Armed Forces mod features River-class ships. You might wanna check that out

5 hours ago, JohnKalo said:

For ships there is this one which should soon be updated to a whole new level soon: 

And for a carrier, if the vanilla one is not good enough, you can check this one:

I already have the Nimitz, But the American carrier with harriers and F-35Bs on just looks odd, Although I will check out HAFM Navy

4 hours ago, pipewr3nch said:

The Brazilian Armed Forces mod features River-class ships. You might wanna check that out

Will do.

Sadly the Royal Navy is the most (/one of) neglected parts of the arma modding scene. Any milsims I've been in utilising ships etc for their operations usually stick to the LHD (now found in CUP) or the Nimitz. I recall that RKSL Rock was working on the Bulwark and Albion a while back, but I'm not sure how those are progressing. 

I do recall a port of the QE Carrier from Arma 2, however some of the PhysX with the ramp was pretty ropey and wasn't really all that stable sadly. As far as I know, those files were passed to the 3CB team, and is probably on the wrong end of their backlog, although I could be wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Flinty said:

Sadly the Royal Navy is the most (/one of) neglected parts of the arma modding scene. Any milsims I've been in utilising ships etc for their operations usually stick to the LHD (now found in CUP) or the Nimitz. I recall that RKSL Rock was working on the Bulwark and Albion a while back, but I'm not sure how those are progressing. 

I do recall a port of the QE Carrier from Arma 2, however some of the PhysX with the ramp was pretty ropey and wasn't really all that stable sadly. As far as I know, those files were passed to the 3CB team, and is probably on the wrong end of their backlog, although I could be wrong. 

The QE class had a bad port I remember, Ramp blew up the planes, Also 3CB BAF do have some good mod work but sadly they dont have Lynxs and for some odd reason they havnt modelled there Wildcats to have folding rotors.

You should perhaps suggest that to them, 3CB are usually open to suggestions like that, although I have never seen a Wildcat with it's rotors folded lol. Hopefully 3CB are working on that QE port, I'd love to see what they could do with it

On 8/30/2018 at 7:59 PM, AidenPlayz606 said:

I already have the Nimitz, But the American carrier with harriers and F-35Bs on just looks odd, Although I will check out HAFM Navy

You could always take the Atlas LHD (Wasp class, LHD-9)

Harriers and F-35s belong on that thing.

Its not the Royal Navy, but I read that during the Falklands war, there was an agreement that the US navy would lend an LHD to the RN if a British carrier was lost.

https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1737598604

^If you don't want to load all of the CUP assets just for the LHD. (I also have a pack with just an f-35 and the LHD)