[FOX] Suitcase

About:

This mod add the possibility to pick up the vanilla suitcase via Ace3 interaction.

Advantage is you have access to the object itself and can play around with it.

Examples for missions:

Scripted commands/ additional Ace³ actions

Hidden GPS in the suitcase

Working:
Player pick up and drop

NPC pick up and drop

Examine NPC if he have a suitcase, he will drop it

Drop on kill

Feel free to post any ideas/wishes. 

Phil

• Like 4

Hello.

Nice work.

Do you think it's possible that the Suitecase could be have some thing inside, like a little bag?

ok so I try do this:

_action_1 = ["Prendre_Mallette","Prendre la mallette","",{[deleteVehicle "RicoArma_Suitecase"]},{true}] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;
["RicoArma_Suitecase", 0, ["ACE_MainActions"], _action_1] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToClass;

_action_2 = ["Deposer_Mallette","Déposer la mallette","",{["RicoArma_Suitecase" createVehicle getPos _player]},{_action_1}] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;
[typeOf player, 1, ["ACE_SeflActions", "ACE_Equipment"], _action_2] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToClass;

_action_3 = ["Trainer_Mallette","Trainer la mallette","",{[(_this select 0), true, [0, 1, 0], 0] call ace_dragging_fnc_setDraggable;},{true}] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;
["RicoArma_Suitecase", 0, ["ACE_MainActions"], _action_3] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToClass;

_action_4 = ["Porter_Mallette","Porter la mallette","",{[(_this select 0), true, [0, 2, 0], 0] call ace_dragging_fnc_setCarryable;},{true}] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_createAction;
["RicoArma_Suitecase", 0, ["ACE_MainActions"], _action_4] call ace_interact_menu_fnc_addActionToClass;

But action_3 and action_4 doesn't really good. In game after activate them, I have the icon who's appear .
And I have a problem with my action_2,
Arma 3 don't like what I do :(