Birkhoff92

Vigor , any news ?

hi, I'm trying Vigor on One S and I was wondering when there will be new updates .... it's been about a month since the last patch ... Today there was talk of a live streaming of the developers, someone knows the time and where to watch it ? thank you

• Thanks 1

Hello mate, no ETA for updates from developers, sorry. But it seems to me they're working hard, they showed some nice pictures of future updates in the stream! I think we just need to wait! It will be a long way to February, 2019!!

On 9. 9. 2018 at 9:00 PM, Manuel Ciccotelli said:

Hello mate, no ETA for updates from developers, sorry. But it seems to me they're working hard, they showed some nice pictures of future updates in the stream! I think we just need to wait! It will be a long way to February, 2019!!

understand but my shelter level is on max lvl6 and have no motivation to play now. need more levels for shelter

11 hours ago, jedimfp said:

understand but my shelter level is on max lvl6 and have no motivation to play now. need more levels for shelter

Indeed. Been same for about 2 weeks. No point in playing so I just log on to keep making guns and medicine for when the update comes. They could atleast give us a rough estimate as im sure the DayZ update today came into play. If you havent given that a try if you have 40 bucks to spend its a bit buggy but worth a go. Like an open world version of vigor with zombies. You still lose everything when you die pretty fun.

On 12. 9. 2018 at 4:35 AM, Chris Burton said:

Indeed. Been same for about 2 weeks. No point in playing so I just log on to keep making guns and medicine for when the update comes. They could atleast give us a rough estimate as im sure the DayZ update today came into play. If you havent given that a try if you have 40 bucks to spend its a bit buggy but worth a go. Like an open world version of vigor with zombies. You still lose everything when you die pretty fun.

i play dayz from mod,six years 3k plus hours.bugs and issues is my life :-)

vigor is different game and that's fine,nice environment and shelter leveling,that is what i like on this game

I know we have to wait for the next update but I want to play now

no wipe for next update,information from yesterday stream

On 9/13/2018 at 4:47 AM, jedimfp said:

i play dayz from mod,six years 3k plus hours.bugs and issues is my life :-)

vigor is different game and that's fine,nice environment and shelter leveling,that is what i like on this game

I know we have to wait for the next update but I want to play now

no wipe for next update,information from yesterday stream

Since dayz came out its all I play even with all the bugs its still a great unique game. Bohemia makes some good games just sad they are smaller and cant create their masterpiece quicker. They arent going to wipe gladly after backlash from pre orderers it would be just a waste of our time if they wipe it just to level the playing field when we paid to play early

next update looks awesome,good stream

thank you

Need an update fast ( end of Oct ? ), takes 4+ minute ( numerous 10+ minute waits ) to find a game then to be killed by a camper at the exit point. Understand people maxed their shelter limit so only combat to play for but would no be so bad if it took 10 second to get in a game.

• Like 1

If the 0.6 update is in late october it will be a huge problem. Red dead Redemption 2 is coming out the 26th of october.

We need the 0.6 by next weekend.

• Like 1