Johnata Fiorenzano

ARMA 3 is a simulator

Good evening, players and creators of the wonderful game ARMA3, I come through this forum to talk about my frustration that I'm having with arma3 these last months.

As far as I know ARMA 3 is a simulator and not ARCADE, at least in my view ARMA3 is the game that comes closest to realism if it is a shooting game / war or by meos this game was the closest to reality . For nowadays BOEHMIA is unfortunate enough to be able to spoil the game by reducing the damage of the weapons, since MAR-10, CYRUS does not kill again with a shot, not to mention the distance that BOEHMIA has changed, making the weapons no longer so precise , BOEHMIA please do not ruin ARMA3, making it an ARCADE game, do not do it with ARMA4, formerly on ARMA3 a shot of 7.62 would only kill with a shot, that's what makes the game perfect, I ask you guys of BOEHMIA not to ruin the ARMA3 and not 4 in the future, please, thank you for your attention.

Euh, before you continue let's read the very first line of the description of arma on steam:

Experience true combat gameplay in a massive military sandbox

The only place you'll see the word simulator show up is in the user defined tags.

In case you don't believe me: https://imgur.com/a/fchSqig

• Like 1

damn right its a simulator, its a simulator of attaching objects and Heavy Weapons to a bus and make the most versatile and effective war machine that ever graced the battlefield

*experience may vary*

• Haha 3

In vanilla Arma 3, I am able to consistently one-shot (center mass) CSAT riflemen at 1000M with both the MAR-10 and Cyrus.

What mission are you playing, and what mods are you using?

On 29. 8. 2018 at 5:40 AM, Johnata Fiorenzano said:

Good evening, players and creators of the wonderful game ARMA3, I come through this forum to talk about my frustration that I'm having with arma3 these last months.

As far as I know ARMA 3 is a simulator and not ARCADE, at least in my view ARMA3 is the game that comes closest to realism if it is a shooting game / war or by meos this game was the closest to reality . For nowadays BOEHMIA is unfortunate enough to be able to spoil the game by reducing the damage of the weapons, since MAR-10, CYRUS does not kill again with a shot, not to mention the distance that BOEHMIA has changed, making the weapons no longer so precise , BOEHMIA please do not ruin ARMA3, making it an ARCADE game, do not do it with ARMA4, formerly on ARMA3 a shot of 7.62 would only kill with a shot, that's what makes the game perfect, I ask you guys of BOEHMIA not to ruin the ARMA3 and not 4 in the future, please, thank you for your attention.

switch off extended armor in difficulty options

• Like 1