22 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

The last that i will say , is that for these guys who have check or play this , everything is different know and i could say that is worth to check this again !

Your previous version already was the best and most understandable mission script I've ever seen so even if it only gets a little better it will already be the best out there!

Hey bro I wish you a quick recovery! I hope it is nothing mayor and you can be back to full health as soon as possible! In the meantime you will be sorely missed... :down:

• Thanks 1

Changelog:

v2.0
added a lot of available options,
added the EOS Script,
added a custom spawn system,
added more missions,
addded a time out option,
the missions that must be spawn in the desired position,
added safe areas,
added addactions,
added the new GF_Set_Custom_Loadout script, which is modified for this purpose,
scripts for the spawned enemies will allow everyone to select from an array for the classnames for ex: RHS units , vehicles , etc
excluded GF_Police_and_Siren script ,
and there are a lot of changes on the whole script.
This version is completely reedited.

Thanks to Everyone Guys , have fun and we will catch up soon !     :f:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

On 26/11/2018 at 3:16 AM, jandrews said:

thanks for everything

19 hours ago, Jnr4817 said:

cant wait to try.

9 hours ago, 4-325Ranger said:

Thanks for this

Thank you very much for everything and for all the support and wishes !

I hope you like it !

#PS: i hope that there are no errors !

For anything that there is with the script , feel free to write this and once i can i 'll check this !

Thanks again to Everyone !

• Like 2

BIG THX again, my friend, for giving the mission makers a hand in creating immersion and replayability!  I'm really looking forward to try the mission scripts! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tourist said:

BIG THX again, my friend,

Thank you very much Tourist , i hope you to enjoy this !

• Like 1

Now I can really be happy with what changes you've made, but I still wonder a few things.

(1.) When all players die for some reason at the same time. And the task suddenly becomes a success and did not failed.  [Is it right?]  

(2.) some eos script complains at the beginning of the game.

(3.) some tasks are generated at the edge of the map (land tasks)

(4.) Add more text to task info. for example "what to do in this task". 

And everything else really works well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Casio91Fin said:

Now I can really be happy with what changes you've made, but I still wonder a few things.

(1.) When all players die for some reason at the same time. And the task suddenly becomes a success and did not failed.  [Is it right?]  

(2.) some eos script complains at the beginning of the game.

(3.) some tasks are generated at the edge of the map (land tasks)

(4.) Add more text to task info. for example "what to do in this task". 

And everything else really works well.

(5.) Makers named "GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_1",  "GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_2" etc etc don't seem to block mission spawning in the marker's Area ("GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_1") like Vandeanson script does so instead of just having one big 40000 x 400000 safezone ("GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_1") you need to create many many many markers to exclude big areas. Even setting GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_1, GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_2, GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_3 etc to huge sizes and lots of them and the missions still spawned inside of them (inside the safe zones). 

Other than that the improvements are massive and very well worth the wait! The balance of the default missions is already top notch (perfect for 3/8 players teams) and it is super easy to customize the spawn locations (GF did an amazing job with the positioning scripts!) and eos is even better than DAC for my taste!

It is just minor tweaking left to do for perfection! 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Casio91Fin said:

a few things.

1 hour ago, LSValmont said:

GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_1 etc etc

This was a total reedited version , so i believe in the next update that i can fix these issues.

Just , i would like to write me or even add a picture about the current problems , in order to understand them better.

For the safe zones , i have add 5 default zones that it is possible to change their size from the mission_init.sqf or add more zones in the editor and add them also inside the position spawn scripts . 

The safe zone will prevent the position spawn of the mission.

If something is not working , then if it's possible , check also the current selected spawn position script.

It's a lot of work and a lot of editing so there is a lot of stuff still to check !

eos is even better than DAC

# Dac is adding a different behaviour to the ai , and enchase the whole gameplay.

Thanks again  Guys !

• Like 2

11 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:
13 hours ago, LSValmont said:

eos is even better than DAC

# Dac is adding a different behaviour to the ai , and enchase the whole gameplay.

# If you want to change your AI behavior a bit harder you should add a mission folder "Vcom AI script V3.1". I highly recommend testing the script.  (you will not survive.)

• Like 1

On 29/11/2018 at 8:25 AM, Casio91Fin said:

Vcom AI script V3.1

Yes , this is a very good script and i have use this for a long time !

Does this mission pack have player scaling so that more enemies spawn depending on how many people are playing? If not, is there any way to manually change how many spawn?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, keIIy said:

manually change how many spawn

There are 3 different spawn scripts ,

• DAC , EOS and my Custom script,

that you can use and customise from the Mission_init.sqf and in every mission separately , in order to adjust this according to preferences.

There are also separately a mission pack for big and normal mission ( ammount of enemies ).

Generally , everything is very configurable and easy to create and add your own missions in , with the included scripts easily.

Hello there to everyone !

# I just noticed that for some reason it has stop working ( the update ?! ) , so i'm going to check and update this.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Hello there to everyone !

# I just noticed that for some reason it has stop working ( the update ?! ) , so i'm going to check and update this.

I'm awaiting patiently, I can't wait to try this stuff out.

• Like 1

It seems that AI in groups when a mission is generated are automatically removed; only the Team Leader of the groups that are generated stay. Is this what you're fixing?

EDIT: it seems they get removed and then readded after a few minutes. Strange

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keIIy said:

they get removed and then readded

This is the cache system of dac script.

What is not working is the scripts that i'm using for the spawn positions , so now it's fixed and i'm checking some stuff more in order to update this.

• Like 1

George, quick question. 

In your tests, if you make a huge blacklist marker and cover lets say 60% of Altis with it... you don't have any missions spawning inside that blacklist marker?

PS: I am talking about one (a single) huge marker, not several small ones.

• Like 1

about one (a single) huge marker, not several small ones.

You can manage the number of the markers as you like ,

to be one , several or none , but the distance of the zones , are not depending on the markersize , to adjust the safe distance , change this in the mission_init.sqf

GF_Missions_Safe_Zone_distance			= 1000;					//	Add here the distance for the Safe Zones and players

PS: # Nice avatar !

14 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

You can manage the number of the markers as you like ,

to be one , several or none , but the distance of the zones , are not depending on the markersize , to adjust the safe distance , change this in the mission_init.sqf

Ok I get it now, I thought it was like in Vandeanson's scripts where the marker size determines the safe zone and not a parameter. Sorry, will test again now.

16 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

PS: # Nice avatar !

Thanks, it is a Spanish Tercio unit. I love Pikes (Alexander the Great) and these guys (The Tercios) where the lasts europeans to use pikes effectively in large scale offensive battles.

Yours is full blown Spartan I am guessing... =)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

# Every country , has it's own history to remind and support !

Proud descendant of Leonidas then! Nice!

You will save your homeland in my next mission! For the first time I am doing one in Altis =)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LSValmont said:

in my next mission!

I will be waiting for !  :icon14: