as form topic, I've tried to create a mission for testing with an empty wipeout (named wipe) and a single trigger with this code

wipe setPylonLoadOut [10, "PylonMissile_1Rnd_Missile_AA_04_F"]

but it doesn't work. I have to remove the weapons first or use other commands? I've also tried with different CfgMagazines, but nothing.

Thanks!

PylonMissile_1Rnd_Missile_AA_04_F that you are trying to use, is different to the PylonRack_1Rnd_Missile_AA_04_F magazine that the Wipeout loads from the Pylon Settings menu, which is why it wont load without the parameter to force it on to the plane.

wipe setPylonLoadOut [10, "PylonMissile_1Rnd_Missile_AA_04_F", true]

If you want to use that magazine, you need true as the third parameter in the array; to force magazines on to pylons that they do not usually fit on to through the Pylon Settings menu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, da12thMonkey said:

PylonMissile_1Rnd_Missile_AA_04_F that you are trying to use, is different to the PylonRack_1Rnd_Missile_AA_04_F magazine that the Wipeout loads from the Pylon Settings menu, which is why it wont load without the parameter to force it on to the plane.

wipe setPylonLoadOut [10, "PylonMissile_1Rnd_Missile_AA_04_F", true]

If you want to use that magazine, you need true as the third parameter in the array; to force magazines on to pylons that they do not usually fit on to through the Pylon Settings menu

Thanks! now it works, but on a different pylon. Also, what is the difference between the "Missile" and the "rack" version, also concerning syntax? rack is referred to the to the rail on which the missile is attached? Because the Pylon number 10 is the one with the Macer (the most internal one outside of the landing gear) but the Falchion attaches directly to the pylon. Maybe that's why it wasn't working,

Thanks again!

2 minutes ago, franzo said:

Because the Pylon number 10 is the one with the Macer (the most internal one outside of the landing gear) but the Falchion attaches directly to the pylon

sorry, The pylon with the Macer is the n. 3 (but before your reply I've tested also on other pylons and without true it didn't work)

2 minutes ago, franzo said:

Also, what is the difference between the "Missile" and the "rack" version, also concerning syntax? rack is referred to the to the rail on which the missile is attached?

Rack versions has a LAU-129A type launcher rail as the magazine model, with the missile (ammo class' proxyShape) mounted underneath it

The Missile version's magazine model has no additional launcher mesh, so the missile proxyShape appears to just mount directly to the aircraft - so is probably for vehicles that have launch rails modelled directly on the aircraft, or for internal stowage