10 hours ago, Inquisitor89 said:

No.

If it's just to say no without arguing, don't say anything

A third person server and another one has the premiere.
or the choice of being able to play the first person.

The purpose of Vigor is not to be a copy-paste style PUBG, where there are FPS and TPS mode .... is a game born as TPS and that's fine, just with these FPS .... also the priorities at the moment are others, like the game mechanics still too rough and the gunplay at times embarrassing (shots but never miss the opponent even by 3 meters). I repeat: the idea in itself is exceptional but we must develop it properly. And I hope they do not end the dayZ

• Haha 1

On 30/08/2018 at 5:04 PM, Birkhoff92 said:

The purpose of Vigor is not to be a copy-paste style PUBG, where there are FPS and TPS mode .... is a game born as TPS and that's fine, just with these FPS .... also the priorities at the moment are others, like the game mechanics still too rough and the gunplay at times embarrassing (shots but never miss the opponent even by 3 meters). I repeat: the idea in itself is exceptional but we must develop it properly. And I hope they do not end the dayZ

So what? What prevents you from playing the third person? If certain want a FPS mode, why not? There is good mode to aim at the first person...