Sign in to follow this  
animalica

No funny ofp christmas screenshots?

I wonder that there are no funny OFP Christmas screenshots here in the forum.

No ingame screenies showing soldiers around the x-mas tree, or other photoshopped OFP screenies? :confused:

For example:

Santa in a T-72, a reindeer sled downed by a MIG, or what about "Gorbatov", the rednosed Mi-24 Hind?

Or transform the Scudlauncher in a Coke Truck with a big Coke bottle instead a missile!

Go, go, go! Only 2 days until X-Mas!

Let`s see how creative you are. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Let`s see how creative you are.<span id='postcolor'>

Why don´t you make the first step ? biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (animalica @ Dec. 21 2002,17:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder that there are no funny OFP Christmas screenshots here in the forum.

No ingame screenies showing soldiers around the x-mas tree, or other photoshopped OFP screenies? :confused:

For example:

Santa in a T-72, a reindeer sled downed by a MIG, or what about "Gorbatov", the rednosed Mi-24 Hind?

Or transform the Scudlauncher in a Coke Truck with a big Coke bottle instead a missile!

Go, go, go! Only 2 days until X-Mas!

Let`s see how creative you are. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hahaha, ""Gorbatov", the rednosed Mi-24 Hind", that really made me laugh! biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Balschoiw @ Dec. 22 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Let`s see how creative you are.<span id='postcolor'>

Why don´t you make the first step ?  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I was good with Deluxe Paint 2 and 3 on the CBM Amiga and never got the hang for paint proggies on IBM PC`s.

But I already created some imaginary pics in your heads with my thread. wink.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SpeedyDonkey @ Dec. 22 2002,17:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Okey i have one smile.gif obviously  im no photoshop pro Santa and the dog  xmas.gif  xmas.gif  xmas.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That`s a start...

Is that Doberman a real 3D object in the editor?

Are you working on any wildlife for OFP?

Yet another situation where having Devil around would make the Offtopic board far more interesting... sad.gifxmas.gif

I've got you beat Tex. wink.gif

santasplash.JPG

Hey, he violated restricted airspace.

Granted, it's not OFP, but it still took me too long to make it. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (animalica @ Dec. 23 2002,16:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[radio voice]Oh no, Santa is... down.[/radio voice]

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This is RUDOLF, taking command, I say again, RUDOLF, taking command.

Someone should do a picture of Sanat trying to make his way through a battlefied to deliver the presents to all the good little kidies of Nogova tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Dec. 23 2002,08:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">O no!!! This is turning into the Something Awful forums!!! RUUUNNN!!!!!!  biggrin.gif  xmas.gif<span id='postcolor'>

quiet you! I'm gettin my paint on xmas.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Col. Kurtz @ Dec. 23 2002,08:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (animalica @ Dec. 23 2002,16wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">[radio voice]Oh no, Santa is... down.[/radio voice]

biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

This is RUDOLF, taking command, I say again, RUDOLF, taking command.

Someone should do a picture of Sanat trying to make his way through a battlefied to deliver the presents to all the good little kidies of Nogova tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That`s good! biggrin.gif

What about a mission where you play Santa and you had to do a parachute drop and make your way to find the Coca Cola X-Mas truck which was stolen by the Grinch and his army?

Mission:

Parachute at coordinates x y, make your way to area A.

Recover the stolen Coca Cola truck, head back to point B and save christmas. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Dec. 23 2002,21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Didn't Ernest already save christmas?<span id='postcolor'>

Saving christmas is a yearly thing. Like those polar bear coke commercials

wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Dec. 23 2002,22wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (PiNs_Da_Smoka @ Dec. 23 2002,21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Didn't Ernest already save christmas?<span id='postcolor'>

Saving christmas is a yearly thing. Like those polar bear coke commercials<span id='postcolor'>

Yearly, bah, it is a continous battle between good and evil like a movie marathon. watching three or so movies about how christmas was saved by some cartoon, anime, child character in a row can be  really mind numbing. You should avoid this predicament at all costs even if you are really really bored.