Sign in to follow this  
davinchi_ru

Slow soldier

How to change the physical characteristics of the player. After the last update in the game I feel like I was a 3 meter surreptitious giant. Very slow head shifts, slow body dynamics. Arma played for many years, very bad feelings now in the game.

sun-ming-ming-shops-in-the-city-of-milan-featuring-sun-ming-ming-where-DX4JPB.jpg

19 hours ago, davinchi_ru said:

Very slow head shifts, slow body dynamics. Arma played for many years

Maybe you played Arma for too long and it's affecting your health. You need a break.. We've all been there.. ;-)

Seriously though, I did not notice a change in character motion with the last update, so the first thing you might want to try is disable any mods you have and see if the problem is still there.

• Like 1

Don't believe it is possible to change the physical characteristics in the game (at least not without a mod). 

Personally, I did not really noticed a huge change. The movement is alright with me (besides of course the impossibility of a soldier to jump…).

Could it be that you played carrying a lot of gear? It makes you slow. Drop gear and see if you notice any difference.

• Like 3

Haven't noticed a thing with regards to movement. Two decent points here that's worth backing up:

On 8/28/2018 at 6:55 PM, joostsidy said:

so the first thing you might want to try is disable any mods you have and see if the problem is still there.

10 minutes ago, Antilochos said:

Could it be that you played carrying a lot of gear? It makes you slow. Drop gear and see if you notice any difference.