On 1/3/2020 at 1:20 AM, HazJ said:

Sorry. Been away and busy... Someone added me on Steam recently and informed me. Here is a new link.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/19VYYq5WXzUdU-MB22lLjEo95SQJldD1J/view?usp=sharing

Awesome, thank you, is there any way to disable players using the items in the backpack too? Such as, if I had 3 magazines in my vest, and 10 in my backpack, I should only be able to use three, until I remove the backpack and get some more magazines into my vest. 

Is there a simple way to figure this out? Thanks!

21 minutes ago, uncreatedlemon said:

No, unfortunately.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2020 at 4:43 AM, uncreatedlemon said:

Awesome, thank you, is there any way to disable players using the items in the backpack too? Such as, if I had 3 magazines in my vest, and 10 in my backpack, I should only be able to use three, until I remove the backpack and get some more magazines into my vest. 

Sorry for the grave digging but I believe this might be what you and others have been looking for. I'm going to release it on the workshop and open a dedicated thread on here when it's done.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:12 PM, neuromante said:

Sorry for the grave digging but I believe this might be what you and others have been looking for. I'm going to release it on the workshop and open a dedicated thread on here when it's done.

looking good, but it would be great if you have to put the backpack down on the ground before you can tranfere things from it to your west.

That would make it more realistic..

// Play3r