19 minutes ago, samir17864 said:

Right now, You cannot change the key bindings, because it is hard coded inside the mod script ... I think it is good idea to give the player the ability to set his own key bindings for the cheat options in ATE ...

You can hide the box of the mod by pressing PAUSE on your keyboard, so that the box will not bother you. You can switch the 3D markers ON/OFF by pressing INSERT on your keyboard.

I say about keys cause a lot of keys in your mod  also needed in ace 3 mod.

Also in future will be cool if you add Zeus options to your mod 

4 hours ago, Centollo James said:

I wanted to say, I've tried in a shooting range and in a mission duws both have a virtual arsenal. If I try to access it with this mod activated, it keeps loading the virtual arsenal and never loads.

(it keeps loading the virtual arsenal and never loads.) this sentence is very confusing to me.

I tried to play duws, and when I press Print Screen the Virtual Arsenal will open and I can load whatever weapons and items I want. Have you tried to test ATE mod with any official ARMA 3  missions ???

21 minutes ago, sammael said:

I say about keys cause a lot of keys in your mod  also needed in ace 3 mod.

Also in future will be cool if you add Zeus options to your mod 

Regarding Zeus, I think you mean, make the player have access to Zeus with all addons and unlimited resources, even if the mission disable access to Zeus, right ??

Anyway ... Right no, I am working on auto re-arming ... I want to end my headache of AI units NOT auto re-arm.

It must be some mod that makes conflict and that I have version 1.82 and not 1.84.

Note: No mods, official mission, It takes time to load or not simply load.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to load any of the Hetman War Stories scenarios while this Arma Trainer mod is loaded. 

Damn, this looks so promising. 

7 hours ago, MAGA Man said:

Unfortunately, I'm not able to load any of the Hetman War Stories scenarios while this Arma Trainer mod is loaded. 

Damn, this looks so promising. 

I downloaded the Hetman War Stories ... I already tried to play it, and ATE is working fine with it ... The whole concept of this Hetman War Stories is not clear to me, it seems like generating random missions ... I tried the Hetman War Stories with and without ATE.

If you like, I can record a video to prove to you that it is working.

There will be a new version of ATE coming soon ... Right now, I am working on AUTO-REARM for AI units plus adding some other enhancements, like >>>> user key bindings, compact box, clear destination, super health for squad teammates.

I will be glad to hear any suggestions to improve ATE.

• Like 2

On 8/30/2018 at 7:32 AM, Centollo James said:

It must be some mod that makes conflict and that I have version 1.82 and not 1.84.

Note: No mods, official mission, It takes time to load or not simply load.

Do you have Virtual Arsenal mod installed ?? Try to run ARMA with CBA latest version + Virtual Arsenal latest version + ATE and see if everything works fine.

Also try to run ARAM with only CBA + Virtual Arsenal (without ATE), play any official mission and try to open the virtual arsenal by pressing U, if it load fast, then it is ATE problem, if it remain take time to load or not loading, then there is something wrong with your ARMA installation.

Finally, try to update and verify your ARAM files from inside steam.

2 hours ago, samir17864 said:

I downloaded the Hetman War Stories ... I already tried to play it, and ATE is working fine with it ... The whole concept of this Hetman War Stories is not clear to me, it seems like generating random missions ... I tried the Hetman War Stories with and without ATE.

If you like, I can record a video to prove to you that it is working.

There will be a new version of ATE coming soon ... Right now, I am working on AUTO-REARM for AI units plus adding some other enhancements, like >>>> user key bindings, compact box, clear destination, super health for squad teammates.

I will be glad to hear any suggestions to improve ATE.

The Trainer box comes up at the beginning of HWS scenario setup, but unless there is a verrrrrry long delay in loading, scenarios fail to load. Not sure why. I unloaded all my Single Player Cheat mod stuff beforehand. Only kept the Full NVG mod, AI accuracy fix, DCON vehicle spawner, ASR AI mod, and a few gear mods. 

In Virtual Arsenal, the trainer works fine.

The biggest value to this trainer compared to the Single Player Cheat mod stuff is the enemy/friend markers (ie., where the hell are the bad guys shooting at me from? AND, is that dude over there one of the bad guys I should shoot?)

PS. okay, the HWS scenario seems to be loading after a loooooong delay. Maybe....the progress bar is creeping....

There must be a crazy heavy load from this trainer, since nobody would wait so long to play, and my rig is very nice. 

23 hours ago, samir17864 said:

Do you have Virtual Arsenal mod installed ?? Try to run ARMA with CBA latest version + Virtual Arsenal latest version + ATE and see if everything works fine.

Also try to run ARAM with only CBA + Virtual Arsenal (without ATE), play any official mission and try to open the virtual arsenal by pressing U, if it load fast, then it is ATE problem, if it remain take time to load or not loading, then there is something wrong with your ARMA installation.

Finally, try to update and verify your ARAM files from inside steam.

I have virtual arsenal by default of the game O_O. I did not know there was a mod. 

I tested without ATE only CBA and any mission with virtual Arsenal Cases and works Fine.

Where can I download that so-called virtual arsenal mod?

5 hours ago, Centollo James said:

I have virtual arsenal by default of the game O_O. I did not know there was a mod. 

I tested without ATE only CBA and any mission with virtual Arsenal Cases and works Fine.

Where can I download that so-called virtual arsenal mod?

Hello Centollo James,

Now I was able to repeat the problem you are facing ... Without VAA mod running with your game, then pressing PAUSE will NOT work ... You can download VAA from here:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26269

Download VAA mod, and run Arma with CBA + VAA + ATE and check if your problem will be solved.

Centollo James,

By default VAA can be opened by pressing U on your keyboard ... but I made ATE open VAA with PAUSE, because some missions use the U key for other purpose, or, some missions disable the use of U key.

7 hours ago, samir17864 said:

Centollo James,

By default VAA can be opened by pressing U on your keyboard ... but I made ATE open VAA with PAUSE, because some missions use the U key for other purpose, or, some missions disable the use of U key.

Well, it works perfectly for me ... using all the virtual arsenals even of mission now if they load ... Do you know if you can change the U button by default of this mod?

9 hours ago, Centollo James said:

Well, it works perfectly for me ... using all the virtual arsenals even of mission now if they load ... Do you know if you can change the U button by default of this mod?

I have no idea if t is possible to change VAA key binding ... As far as I know, U is hard coded within the code of VAA.