dlegion

filtering stuff with config

hello guys, i've run into a problem...
i was using this code to filter units and vehicles by side:

ALLindependent = "(getNumber (_x >> 'scope') == 2) and {(getNumber (_x >> 'side') == 2)}" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgVehicles");

...and was working good , last working check some weeks ago. now i discovered that it put in the list only units (CAManBase) and not a single vehicle!
whats wrong with it ?
...especially considering the same code for civilian put in list every unit and vehicles!
thanks for any help !

6 hours ago, dlegion said:

hello guys, i've run into a problem...
i was using this code to filter units and vehicles by side:

ALLindependent = "(getNumber (_x >> 'scope') == 2) and {(getNumber (_x >> 'side') == 2)}" configClasses (configFile >> "CfgVehicles");

...and was working good , last working check some weeks ago. now i discovered that it put in the list only units (CAManBase) and not a single vehicle!
whats wrong with it ?
...especially considering the same code for civilian put in list every unit and vehicles!
thanks for any help !

open up the config and double check that their vehicles still have the same scope/side values for filtering

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And check somewhere else for another level of filter. As is, your filter works fine and returns all independent vehicles.

If nothing more, try to check the integrity of Arma files (via steam library Arma properties) and restart game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks guys !

I re-writed the whole script, and now it works, so was probably my mistake of some kind somewhere down in the script...that strangely did not return any error, was working good before updates, and without giving any error was not using the vehicles after updates !!

I must have done a really weird error ! Haha !

Thanks for the help guys !!