Hello, i bought the game a couple of days ago and I love it! Thank you very much for your work.

I would like to address a couple of bugs(maybe?):

-as happened to other players, my weapons stop shooting, but it happens randomly and I cannot replicate it.

-i open the game and go to advanced settings under control section, push 'reset to default' and my settings go mad, for example in ADS rampx and rampy go to 200% and those are not the default settings, I think!

-when the game is up and running, I power off the console, then a couple of hours later I power on the console and start the game again (I presume the game is still in memory, sort of frozen) it says Connection lost, I push A to reload my profile and the game load up with a fresh new character and an empty shelter. So I have to close the game from dashboard and start it again! Then everything go Ok!

-last it's a sort of glitch...if you try to prone on the little rock in front of the shelter's entrance, the one with a strange red symbol, you get very funny position.

Hope it helps and sorry for my English, I'm from Italy.

If you need more info, please ask!

Thanks 

Manuel

Edit: another one, if I deconstruct 2 of the same collectible item really fast I don't get 2 different missing parts, but I get 2 of the same missing part. This happened 2 times with 2 different items.

Edited by Manuel Ciccotelli